• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Brainwashed students into thinking the vaccine is good and anti-vaxxers are bad.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope that this letter will reach the Secondary 3 RGS girls who have to answer a badly structured and defamatory question about me for their exams. Please help me to share. More on my blog in the comment section cos facebook has banned me from sharing external links as they are complicit in the greatest cover-up of medical malpractice. Thank you.
--------------------------------------
My fellow Rafflesians,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Iris Koh, founder of Healing the Divide. Recently, I discovered there was an exam question involving me and my advocacy work in one of your assessments. It is with a heavy heart that I express my profound disappointment in how my alma mater, Raffles Girls' School, has approached this matter.

I graduated with the class of 1992, the only batch that never got to study at the Anderson Road campus. Our years at a temporary school in River Valley, attending classes in rooms without doors and without modern facilities, were some of the most formative of my life.

Despite the humble surroundings, those years were filled with joy. We enthusiastically attended classes and CCAs, with teachers giving us the freedom to think independently, lead, and form deep friendships. Sometimes, less truly is more. We grew up without the internet or ChatGPT and studied the old-fashioned way, through hard work and perseverance—a process we called “mugging.” This not only helped us learn key concepts but also instilled in us the value of persistence.

Entering RGS was a humbling experience for me. While I was the top student in my primary school, I quickly realised that everyone here was just as smart, if not smarter. This environment taught me humility and the importance of striving to be my best.

Given this backdrop, you may understand why it deeply pains me to see Raffles Girls' School potentially presenting science as a political issue under the guise of "education." True education should be grounded in facts and the scientific method. If RGS wishes to uphold its reputation as the top girls' school in Singapore, it must focus on facts and scientific integrity, not hearsay evidence. It must ensure that its students are looking at the original source materials—such as my videos—and not merely commentaries or second-hand interpretations of these source materials.

Recently, I discovered that an examination question about me and the medical freedom movement I started, Healing the Divide, was included in a Raffles Girls' School assessment. While it piqued my interest to see my work being referenced, I noticed that the sources provided to the students were inaccurate and incomplete.

In light of this, I wish to offer additional sources—Sources C, D, and E, F, G —to enable students to answer the question accurately. I also hope to encourage Raffles Girls' School to educate its students with comprehensive and balanced information rather than one-sided government narratives. As an alumna of RGS, it deeply concerns me to see the standards of my alma mater have declined in this regard.

It's possible that the teachers were unable to access diverse source materials and had to rely solely on information from the Ministry of Health and mainstream media outlets. However, they could have reached out to me before setting the question. I now give them a chance to rectify this error before I consider further legal actions to protect my rights.
To properly evaluate Mill's Harm Principle, it is essential to examine information directly from the source materials rather than relying on commentaries or second-hand interpretations. Mill's Harm Principle rests on the premise that the information I have provided is causing harm to society. However, I have yet to receive a single POFMA notice—Can you really POFMA science? Science is not a matter of governmental decree or popular opinion; it is based on verifiable, repeatable facts.
John Stuart Mill also highlighted the dangers of silencing opinions in his work "On Liberty": “The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error.”
Therefore, silencing my perspective not only violates the principles of free discourse but also deprives society of the opportunity for truth and understanding, even if my view were to eventually be proven incorrect. And isn't education ultimately about the explorations of different perspectives and not the authoritarian declaration of "facts"?
This brings me to Lesson No. 1 in Advocacy: The Real Harm of One-Sided Narratives. Incomplete or biased information carries significant consequences and distorts our understanding of the world.

It is even more disheartening that Raffles Girls' School, which prides itself on academic excellence, may be misrepresenting my work. This behaviour contradicts the very principles of truth and integrity that RGS should uphold.

Due to the potential misrepresentation of me and Healing the Divide, I am considering the difficult decision to pursue legal action. I am calling on the teachers and management of Raffles Girls' School to cease the use of this exam question or to provide the complete source materials necessary for students to answer the questions accurately. You are welcome to provide this link for the complete presentation of Source Materials to answer the question fully. Failing to do so may result in potential legal actions from me to safeguard the integrity of my work and the works of the doctors whom I represent.

It is concerning that the top secondary school in Singapore—my alma mater—has chosen to potentially misrepresent me and my work rather than engage in genuine scientific discourse. 2+2 does not equal 5, and popularity cannot substitute for actual scientific dialogue, which is what an educational institution must be about.

I have faced countless challenges regarding me and Healing the Divide over the past three years. Now, I am considering legal actions to address these issues and ensure that education remains true to its purpose.

I write this letter with a heavy heart but also with a resolute spirit. True advocacy is about standing up to propaganda, distortions, and organizations that may have forgotten their true purpose—In the case of RGS, it is to educate and not to spread government propaganda.

I implore Raffles Girls' School to return to the principles of true education, rooted in facts and integrity. In the meantime my rights are fully reserved.

I write because I care. I speak because my voice matters. I want to tell you that your voice matters too because as long as we choose to ignore the facts, civilisation will decay. Who are we if we do not seek the truth? Who are we if we silence those who risk their name, lives, and careers to sound the alarm to save the human race?

This article and my work are more than a response to an exam question; it is a call for you to be beacons of hope in a cold, dark world, refusing to accept the falsehoods told to you by the adults around you, and to honour the voice in your heart that yearns for the serenity of truth.

I pray that you find the curiosity to seek out these answers, the courage to believe in your discoveries, and the faith to know that humanity will find a way out of this darkness together.

Filiae Meloris Aevi,
Iris Koh
Founder of Healing the Divide
You can see Sources C,D, E, F, G from my blog for you to answer your questions completely.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mainstream taught virus is real, earth is round, hitler is the bad guy, monkey and dinosaur are our ancestors, nuclear bomb is real, moonlanding is real, vaccine is good for us.

Once you understand the truth, the above are the lies.

IMG_3154.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Propaganda always works best when done on impressionable youths.

Same with the anti-carbon 'sustainability' cult. I'm sure there is much indoctrination in MOE schools now.

Akan datang: eating of bugs. They will promote this in schools for some photo op or filler news segment on national tv.

Let's see which overly enthusiastic ('hungry for MOE praise and promotion') lowlife principal participates in this. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope that this letter will reach the Secondary 3 RGS girls who have to answer a badly structured and defamatory question about me for their exams. Please help me to share. More on my blog in the comment section cos facebook has banned me from sharing external links as they are complicit in the greatest cover-up of medical malpractice. Thank you.
--------------------------------------
My fellow Rafflesians,

I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Iris Koh, founder of Healing the Divide. Recently, I discovered there was an exam question involving me and my advocacy work in one of your assessments. It is with a heavy heart that I express my profound disappointment in how my alma mater, Raffles Girls' School, has approached this matter.

I graduated with the class of 1992, the only batch that never got to study at the Anderson Road campus. Our years at a temporary school in River Valley, attending classes in rooms without doors and without modern facilities, were some of the most formative of my life.

Despite the humble surroundings, those years were filled with joy. We enthusiastically attended classes and CCAs, with teachers giving us the freedom to think independently, lead, and form deep friendships. Sometimes, less truly is more. We grew up without the internet or ChatGPT and studied the old-fashioned way, through hard work and perseverance—a process we called “mugging.” This not only helped us learn key concepts but also instilled in us the value of persistence.

Entering RGS was a humbling experience for me. While I was the top student in my primary school, I quickly realised that everyone here was just as smart, if not smarter. This environment taught me humility and the importance of striving to be my best.

Given this backdrop, you may understand why it deeply pains me to see Raffles Girls' School potentially presenting science as a political issue under the guise of "education." True education should be grounded in facts and the scientific method. If RGS wishes to uphold its reputation as the top girls' school in Singapore, it must focus on facts and scientific integrity, not hearsay evidence. It must ensure that its students are looking at the original source materials—such as my videos—and not merely commentaries or second-hand interpretations of these source materials.

Recently, I discovered that an examination question about me and the medical freedom movement I started, Healing the Divide, was included in a Raffles Girls' School assessment. While it piqued my interest to see my work being referenced, I noticed that the sources provided to the students were inaccurate and incomplete.

In light of this, I wish to offer additional sources—Sources C, D, and E, F, G —to enable students to answer the question accurately. I also hope to encourage Raffles Girls' School to educate its students with comprehensive and balanced information rather than one-sided government narratives. As an alumna of RGS, it deeply concerns me to see the standards of my alma mater have declined in this regard.

It's possible that the teachers were unable to access diverse source materials and had to rely solely on information from the Ministry of Health and mainstream media outlets. However, they could have reached out to me before setting the question. I now give them a chance to rectify this error before I consider further legal actions to protect my rights.
To properly evaluate Mill's Harm Principle, it is essential to examine information directly from the source materials rather than relying on commentaries or second-hand interpretations. Mill's Harm Principle rests on the premise that the information I have provided is causing harm to society. However, I have yet to receive a single POFMA notice—Can you really POFMA science? Science is not a matter of governmental decree or popular opinion; it is based on verifiable, repeatable facts.
John Stuart Mill also highlighted the dangers of silencing opinions in his work "On Liberty": “The peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error.”
Therefore, silencing my perspective not only violates the principles of free discourse but also deprives society of the opportunity for truth and understanding, even if my view were to eventually be proven incorrect. And isn't education ultimately about the explorations of different perspectives and not the authoritarian declaration of "facts"?
This brings me to Lesson No. 1 in Advocacy: The Real Harm of One-Sided Narratives. Incomplete or biased information carries significant consequences and distorts our understanding of the world.

It is even more disheartening that Raffles Girls' School, which prides itself on academic excellence, may be misrepresenting my work. This behaviour contradicts the very principles of truth and integrity that RGS should uphold.

Due to the potential misrepresentation of me and Healing the Divide, I am considering the difficult decision to pursue legal action. I am calling on the teachers and management of Raffles Girls' School to cease the use of this exam question or to provide the complete source materials necessary for students to answer the questions accurately. You are welcome to provide this link for the complete presentation of Source Materials to answer the question fully. Failing to do so may result in potential legal actions from me to safeguard the integrity of my work and the works of the doctors whom I represent.

It is concerning that the top secondary school in Singapore—my alma mater—has chosen to potentially misrepresent me and my work rather than engage in genuine scientific discourse. 2+2 does not equal 5, and popularity cannot substitute for actual scientific dialogue, which is what an educational institution must be about.

I have faced countless challenges regarding me and Healing the Divide over the past three years. Now, I am considering legal actions to address these issues and ensure that education remains true to its purpose.

I write this letter with a heavy heart but also with a resolute spirit. True advocacy is about standing up to propaganda, distortions, and organizations that may have forgotten their true purpose—In the case of RGS, it is to educate and not to spread government propaganda.

I implore Raffles Girls' School to return to the principles of true education, rooted in facts and integrity. In the meantime my rights are fully reserved.

I write because I care. I speak because my voice matters. I want to tell you that your voice matters too because as long as we choose to ignore the facts, civilisation will decay. Who are we if we do not seek the truth? Who are we if we silence those who risk their name, lives, and careers to sound the alarm to save the human race?

This article and my work are more than a response to an exam question; it is a call for you to be beacons of hope in a cold, dark world, refusing to accept the falsehoods told to you by the adults around you, and to honour the voice in your heart that yearns for the serenity of truth.

I pray that you find the curiosity to seek out these answers, the courage to believe in your discoveries, and the faith to know that humanity will find a way out of this darkness together.

Filiae Meloris Aevi,
Iris Koh
Founder of Healing the Divide
You can see Sources C,D, E, F, G from my blog for you to answer your questions completely.

View attachment 202680

View attachment 202681
Iris needs to know that the public is ready to support her work.
Keep it up and holler if she needs help.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truthers all accepted the flat earth. Those who never acknowledge flat earth are not truthers who had consumed red pills.

And truthers were all pure blood
And government and mainstream media hated truthers because we pose problems for them

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truthers all accepted the flat earth. Those who never acknowledge flat earth are not truthers who had consumed red pills
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-earth-is-not-flat.368061/

Pls go argue with him, Vrillon. His ship is presumed to park near Earth and see the Earth regularly in HIS OWN EYES. and this is what he says:
A big enough part of the human population in 2024, still thinks and believes that the Earth is flat. This nonsense came from the Dark Entities to confuse humans and slowdown the advancement of science based on a false claim. We see your planet everyday and you need to believe us, it’s ROUND like your soccer ball.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-earth-is-not-flat.368061/

Pls go argue with him, Vrillon. His ship is presumed to park near Earth and see the Earth regularly in HIS OWN EYES. and this is what he says:
A big enough part of the human population in 2024, still thinks and believes that the Earth is flat. This nonsense came from the Dark Entities to confuse humans and slowdown the advancement of science based on a false claim. We see your planet everyday and you need to believe us, it’s ROUND like your soccer ball.
If you are observing the shape of the earth using your own eyes, there is no need to debate the shape of the earth with someone. It is totally pointless because they are defending their own ideology or delusion. If you cannot convince yourself with these scientific observations, maybe you are not destined to be a truther

IMG_4809.jpeg

IMG_4971.jpeg

IMG_4972.jpeg

Flat earth is the universal language among truthers

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You call horizon as “地平”线 for a reason.
Who are the people that are against flat earth?
Government, mainstream media, controlled oppositions, shills and sheeple
Flat earth is the ultimate code word to break the matrix

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haizz...organ of the state. People who administered it will come to realise one day they might be Iris. What goes around comes around.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are observing the shape of the earth using your own eyes, there is no need to debate the shape of the earth with someone. It is totally pointless because they are defending their own ideology or delusion. If you cannot convince yourself with these scientific observations, maybe you are not destined to be a truther

View attachment 202686

View attachment 202687
View attachment 202688

Flat earth is the universal language among truthers
Go talk to Vrillon. Tell me for what. He sees the Earth everyday and tell us what he sees.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iris should start suing her alma mater for a concerted effort to not only discredit her, but corrupt young minds. Recently she and hubby are on a suing spree, she should take on the big bullies. Otherwise no point talking about revolutionising thought systems in sg. All that fuckshit about critical thinking is just CCS suckng on his own cum

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn this rgs question is what subject? KNN sec sch being asked about such topic might as well ask them their view about tam chia ter nao sinkies how to overcome this problem KNN as when tam chia ter nao problem is solved the vaccine problem will also solve by itself KNN

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go talk to Vrillon. Tell me for what. He sees the Earth everyday and tell us what he sees.
You are the one who believe in fake science but I have to talk to shill about real science? I hope you can see the reality and truth yourself

This is like I have to convince to a Christian that Jesus Christ never existed by confronting a pastor lol

Also have to convince a sheeple that the government is lying to you by confronting the government. You mean you do not have any critical thinking skill to determine what is your reality?

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead gansiokbin Alma mater should be asking the students how to not become a chicken when you have A1 in eng and literature.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one who believe in fake science but I have to talk to shill about real science? I hope you can see the reality and truth yourself

This is like I have to convince to a Christian that Jesus Christ never existed by confronting a pastor lol
Let me guess, you are fully vaccinated and boosted.