• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Ball Carriers Yingge HK14K claimed that Lim Boo Seng & Adnan Saidi are stupid

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
little india spf shall learn your fighting spirit instead of running away like pariah dogs bitten by maggots

Why don't you go over to help and get yourself kill??? Only know how to talk cock sing song like the PAP minister??? FUCKING PAP DOG!!! PHUI!!!:rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, do not be too close to me... I do not have 4000+ points like you... ha...ha... ( Joking hor... mai angry hor)

I like the way they are entertaining me...:biggrin:

i fully understand...don't worry.....you will be safe.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dears brothers and sisters,

what kind of PAP balls carriers do we have in Singapore?
PAP balls carriers like HK14K / Yingge / Kopiuncle now claimed that police shall run from Little India instead of fighting.

where is the fighting spirit? when I was young PAP told me to praise the spirit of Adnan Bin Saidi and Lim Boo Seng to fight and defend for Singapore till last drop of blood.

Sadly PAP balls carriers now are ball less and tell us to run and giving awards to SPF deserters who run away from little india.

Gingerlyn sinkie loser, are you Ah Neh also? How come your twist words like them?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you very much for keeping me with plus points... I do not care about points so long I can post normally... Since the points cannot change for NTUC vouchers...:biggrin:

the points can exchange for NTUC vouchers. you have to PM the boss about it.....

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you very much for keeping me with plus points... I do not care about points so long I can post normally... Since the points cannot change for NTUC vouchers...:biggrin:

My utmost pleasure. You are a good enemy unlike that TCSS kopisai. :biggrin:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you go over to help and get yourself kill??? Only know how to talk cock sing song like the PAP minister??? FUCKING PAP DOG!!! PHUI!!!:rolleyes:

Dun talk cock please, you cannot defend our men in blue with logic so you have to propose that we go help. We go help they will accept ah? These are trained professionals paid to do their job, and we need to volunteer for fuck? Might as well scrap the police force and lay them off if they need our help. :rolleyes: How you know we will get ourselves killed, the bangla tell you they want to kill policemen ah? I also can say the banglas tell me they actually want to help the policemen lei, but the policemen run away so fast.

It's just like the PAP supporters who claim that we complain all day long but have no solution. The answer is simple, even if we have a solution, we are also not gonna help you resolve it. Becoz PAP dig their own hole, let them cover it up themselves.

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And if anyone zap u into negative...PM me and i will get my clones to upz you back so that you can post. :biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My utmost pleasure. You are a good enemy unlike that TCSS kopisai. :biggrin:

please lah MBSSLUTS you have no friends and you are just currying support..you and your own clones are your only friends..

brothers and sisters in this sbf see you as an evil and wicked man, a filthy and dirty man...someone who bribed and bought over nicks with money, with offers and who intruded into privacy shamelessly...

no where in the cyber world can you see such an evil man , committing such a hideous cyber crime ...and it is like hacking into somebody's account by bribing and offering him money...and the splashed his private parts naked in cyber space...you are indeed an evil man MBSSLUTS!!! EVIL TO THE CORE!!!

you will have to eat your due desserts in due time...don't think you are smart..there are others who are smarter and more cunning and more evil than you....

and MBSSLUTS AKA CHONCBYE AKA MOO THE COW AKA WIKIPHILE...an utterly disgraceful and shameless forummer! go pangsai lah!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please lah MBSSLUTS you have no friends and you are just currying support..you and your own clones are your only friends..

brothers and sisters in this sbf see you as an evil and wicked man, a filthy and dirty man...someone who bribed and bought over nicks with money, with offers and who intruded into privacy shamelessly...

no where in the cyber world can you see such an evil man , committing such a hideous cyber crime ...and it is like hacking into somebody's account by bribing and offering him money...and the splashed his private parts naked in cyber space...you are indeed an evil man MBSSLUTS!!! EVIL TO THE CORE!!!

you will have to eat your due desserts in due time...don't think you are smart..there are others who are smarter and more cunning and more evil than you....

and MBSSLUTS AKA CHONCBYE AKA MOO THE COW AKA WIKIPHILE...an utterly disgraceful and shameless forummer! go pangsai lah!!!

Shitty shitfu I think you are not in a position to throw stones. Please take a good look at your own online behaviour.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And if anyone zap u into negative...PM me and i will get my clones to upz you back so that you can post. :biggrin:

ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL PURCHASE !!!

ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL BRIBE!!

ANOTHER CLONE AND ANOTHER NICK GAINED!!!

WAUHAHAAA!!!!!!!...another total change in perspective!!!

Another addition to the DARK SIDE!!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The poodles ran because they couldn't defend themselves or take on the rioters as the SPF top brass had denied them permission to use their firearms, even to fire warning shots.

The situation need not have deteriorated into a riot if warning shots could have been fired at the first instance of increasing unruliness. Nope, the millionaire scholars in the SPF said NO.

The SPF top brass should be fired and lose their pension for negligence of duty.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun talk cock please, you cannot defend our men in blue with logic so you have to propose that we go help. We go help they will accept ah? These are trained professionals paid to do their job, and we need to volunteer for fuck? Might as well scrap the police force and lay them off if they need our help. :rolleyes: How you know we will get ourselves killed, the bangla tell you they want to kill policemen ah? I also can say the banglas tell me they actually want to help the policemen lei, but the policemen run away so fast.

It's just like the PAP supporters who claim that we complain all day long but have no solution. The answer is simple, even if we have a solution, we are also not gonna help you resolve it. Becoz PAP dig their own hole, let them cover it up themselves.

Your brain is damage??? By looking at the video and the way they burn the vehicles, you come to the conclusion that they want to help the police???

Why not we meet up at one place, I help you to repair your head by throwing big stones on it!!! :rolleyes:

You can complain but please with some logic... I do agree that the fucking PAP bring too much FW and FT into Sg at short period of time to build those HDB flats... They took millions of dollars and never build enough infrastructure for the increase of populations which happen for the pass 5yrs...

But to blame the PAP that you kana fuck by dogs last night, this you cannot blame them... You have to blame yourself to act like a dog...:rolleyes:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The poodles ran because they couldn't defend themselves or take on the rioters as the SPF top brass had denied them permission to use their firearms, even to fire warning shots.

The situation need not have deteriorated into a riot if warning shots could have been fired at the first instance of increasing unruliness. Nope, the millionaire scholars in the SPF said NO.

The SPF top brass should be fired and lose their pension for negligence of duty.

This is what we call 马后炮... You saw the photos with some injured police and 1 ASP bleeding from the face??? They kana hit by the mob to protect laws and orders... Now they kana by you guys who sit behind an air-con room fucking them...:kma:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what we call 马后炮... You saw the photos with some injured police and 1 ASP bleeding from the face??? They kana hit by the mob to protect laws and orders... Now they kana by you guys who sit behind an air-con room fucking them...:kma:

that is why captain adnan bin saidi is hero as he fired till the last bullet and died for singapore.
the same goes to Lim Boo Seng.

what the fuck you talk about hit by the mob to protect laws and orders?
how to protect if you dont use weapons?

Little India Zero: running like pariah dogs bitten by maggots without firing a shot.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OK... If needed will PM you... Please do not avoid me when times come... I will take this post and go make a police report...:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is why captain adnan bin saidi is hero as he fired till the last bullet and died for singapore.
the same goes to Lim Boo Seng.

what the fuck you talk about hit by the mob to protect laws and orders?
how to protect if you dont use weapons?

Little India Zero: running like pariah dogs bitten by maggots without firing a shot.

Did they manage to disperse the mob??? Did they fire a single shot??? You really hate the ah neh and the police and hope someone got kill in this incident???

From certain video, I can see that the ah neh also do not want to kill any police... If the ah neh did not open the ambulance doors for the police or SCDF to escape, those police or SCDF maybe kill by the fire beside them or those ah neh can set fire from outside...

You find this mob not exciting enough??? Need to fire a few shots to celebrate??? You watching too much movies...