• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan: Pious muslim kills divorced niece in the name of ‘honour’

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You denying your own islamic scriptures and history. Read up on the ridda wars, where moslems today constantly bragged about successfully killing other muslims who wanted to leave islam after founder mahomet died from poisoning.

Kindly stop relying on telling lies to defend your mohammedan religion.

Nobody is perfect. But words of Allah swt is perfect. So show me evidences from the Quran to prove u are not lying.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
quran isn't the only islamic scriptures in islam. Very sneaky of you to pretend that only can quote from quran. If you reject the hadiths, you're not a moslem anymore.

There are weak hadiths. I am sure you are well aware of it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are weak hadiths. I am sure you are well aware of it.

Weak or not, moslems are obligated to accept hadiths as scriptures to be officially classified as moslems. You're well aware of it. So spare us your 'quran only' crap.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody is perfect. But words of Allah swt is perfect. So show me evidences from the Quran to prove u are not lying.

Which version quran you want me to quote? Besides, there's nothing wrong with quoting from the hadiths since the quran isn't the only scriptures of islam.

jordan.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I google. Nothing. Why so fond of lying?

Samsters should fund you to go afghan for further islamic study. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Reliance_of_the_Traveller

Umdat as-Salik wa 'Uddat an-Nasik (Reliance of the Traveller and Tools of the Worshipper, also commonly known by its shorter title Reliance of the Traveller) is a classical manual of fiqh for the Shafi'i school of Islamic jurisprudence. The author of the main text is 14th-century scholar Shihabuddin Abu al-'Abbas Ahmad ibn an-Naqib al-Misri (AH 702-769 / AD 1302–1367). Al-Misri based his work on the previous Shafi'i works of Imam Nawawi and Imam Abu Ishaq as-Shirazi, following the order of Shirazi's al-Muhadhdhab (The Rarefaction) and the conclusions of Nawawi's Minhaj at-Talibin (The Seeker's Road).

Quotes
  • Reliance of the Traveller - "It is not permissible to give zakat to a non-Muslim" (h8.24).
  • Reliance of the Traveller, p17.2 - "May Allah curse him who does what Lot's people did."
  • the indemnity for the death or injury of a woman is one-half the indemnity paid for a man. The indemnity paid for a Jew or Christian is one-third the indemnity paid for a Muslim. The indemnity paid for a Zoroastrian is one-fifteenth that of a Muslim.
    • (o4.9) Reliance of the Traveller
  • (r8.2) - The Prophet said, "He who settles disagreements between people to bring about good or says something commendable is not a liar. ... Kulthum added, "I did not hear him permit untruth in anything people say, except for three things: war, settling disagreements and a man talking with his wife or she with him (in smoothing over differences)
    • Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2)
  • Retaliation is obligatory (A: if the person entitled wishes to take it (dis: o3.8)) against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right....
    o1.2 The following are not subject to retaliation:
    -1- a child or insane person, under any circumstances
    -2- a Muslim for killing a non-Muslim;
    -3- a Jewish or Christian subject of the Islamic state for killing an apostate from Islam (O: because a subject of the state is under its protection, while killing an apostate from Islam is without consequences);
    -4- A father or mother (or their fathers of mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring.
    • Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law . Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri, Edited and Translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller (p. 508, o1.1-2)
  • It remains part of Islamic law to this day that the life of a Muslim is worth more than that of a non-Muslim. A manual of Islamic law certified as reliable by al-Azhar, the foremost authority in Sunni Islam today, specifies that “the indemnity paid for a Jew or Christian is one-third the indemnity paid for a Muslim. The indemnity paid for a Zoroastrian is one-fifteenth that of a Muslim.”78
    • Ahmed ibn Naqib al-Misri, Reliance of the Traveller (‘Umdat al-Salik): A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law, translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller (Amana Publications, 1999), section o4.9. quoted from The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS (2018), Robert Spencer ch 3.
  • Dealing with a Rebellious Wife - When a husband notices signs of rebelliousness in his wife (whether in words, as when she answers him coldly when she used to do so politely, or he asks her to come to bed and she refuses, contrary to her usual habit; or whether in acts, as when he finds her averse to him when she was previously kind and cheerful), he warns her in words ("Your obeying me is religiously obligatory"). If she commits rebelliousness, he keeps from sleeping (having sex) with her without words, and may hit her, but not in a way that injures her... it is permissible for him to hit her he believes that hitting her will bring her back to the right path.
    • Reliance of the Traveller M10.11

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weak or not, moslems are obligated to accept hadiths as scriptures to be officially classified as moslems. You're well aware of it. So spare us your 'quran only' crap.
So what the Mudslimes whore is saying is 'weak' hadiths are not counted? Than who determines what is weak or strong hadiths? The uni of Cairo?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather islamic divorce law is abused by arabs to have temporarily sex outside marriage with prostitutes. It works together with marriage law.
Women also abuse the law too..so women have same rights as men...it's such a misunderstood religion...

Dubai princess: ‘Dear husband, I divorce you’
The daughter of the most powerful man in the UAE has invoked a practice banned in some Islamic countries to divorce her new husband.

Rebekah Scanlan
less than 2 min read
July 18, 2024 - 9:48AM

Footage of Donald Trump arriving at hospital after he got shot, King Charles gets... more
View more related videos
The daughter of Dubai’s ruler appears to have announced her divorce on social media – just two months after she welcomed a baby girl with her husband.

In a post shared on the verified account of Her Highness Sheikha Mahra Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the 30-year-old said she was ending her marriage to husband Sheikh Mana bin Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mana Al Maktoum.

There has been no official comment from the House of Maktoum, the royal family that rules Dubai and which Sheikha Mahra comes from.

The post read: “Dear Husband... I hereby declare our divorce, I divorce you, I divorce you, and I divorce you.”

The verified Instagram account of a Dubai princess has announced her shock divorce. Picture: Instagram/hhshmahra
The verified Instagram account of a Dubai princess has announced her shock divorce. Picture: Instagram/hhshmahra
‘I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you.’ Picture: Instagram/hhshmahra
‘I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you.’ Picture: Instagram/hhshmahra
Sheikha Mahra’s repetition of the statement “I divorce you” is seemingly her using the Islamic practice known as triple talaq, the BBC reported.

The practice has been banned in many countries, but usually allows husbands to swiftly divorce their wives by saying “I divorce you” three times.

“Take care. Your ex-wife,” the post, shared to her Instagram grid, added.

The princess’ shock post has sent shockwaves through the UAE, with many residents of the Muslim country speculating that Sheikha Mahra’s account could have been hacked.

She married last May and welcomed a daughter two months ago. Picture: Instagram/hhshmahra
She married last May and welcomed a daughter two months ago. Picture: Instagram/hhshmahra
Many have flooded the comments section to share their support as well as their confusion, noting Sheikha Mahra only married her husband last May.

ADVERTISING
“You deserve the best darling,” one said.

“Beautiful Arab women deserve respect and love,” another added.

As someone else declared: “I find it empowering when a woman recognises her worth and confidently stands her ground.”

Under UAE law, a Muslim male may have four wives, provided he offers equal sustenance and equal treatment to all.

Sheikha Mahra is the daughter of Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai and the prime minister of the UAE, making him the head of his nation’s government.

The sheikha graduated from a London university in 2023.

She’s also an outspoken advocate for women’s rights.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which version quran you want me to quote? Besides, there's nothing wrong with quoting from the hadiths since the quran isn't the only scriptures of islam.

jordan.jpg

I already challenge u to visit any Mosques and show me two different sets of Quran Arabic version. But till now u yet to show proof. What u showed me are just copy and paste from social media. However i can show proof different sets of bible read by pastors from diff churches in Spore.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samsters should fund you to go afghan for further islamic study. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Umdat as-Salik wa 'Uddat an-Nasik (Reliance of the Traveller and Tools of the Worshipper, also commonly known by its shorter title Reliance of the Traveller) is a classical manual of fiqh for the Shafi'i school of Islamic jurisprudence. The author of the main text is 14th-century scholar Shihabuddin Abu al-'Abbas Ahmad ibn an-Naqib al-Misri (AH 702-769 / AD 1302–1367). Al-Misri based his work on the previous Shafi'i works of Imam Nawawi and Imam Abu Ishaq as-Shirazi, following the order of Shirazi's al-Muhadhdhab (The Rarefaction) and the conclusions of Nawawi's Minhaj at-Talibin (The Seeker's Road).

Quotes
  • Reliance of the Traveller - "It is not permissible to give zakat to a non-Muslim" (h8.24).
  • Reliance of the Traveller, p17.2 - "May Allah curse him who does what Lot's people did."
  • the indemnity for the death or injury of a woman is one-half the indemnity paid for a man. The indemnity paid for a Jew or Christian is one-third the indemnity paid for a Muslim. The indemnity paid for a Zoroastrian is one-fifteenth that of a Muslim.
  • (r8.2) - The Prophet said, "He who settles disagreements between people to bring about good or says something commendable is not a liar. ... Kulthum added, "I did not hear him permit untruth in anything people say, except for three things: war, settling disagreements and a man talking with his wife or she with him (in smoothing over differences)
  • Retaliation is obligatory (A: if the person entitled wishes to take it (dis: o3.8)) against anyone who kills a human being purely intentionally and without right....
    -3- a Jewish or Christian subject of the Islamic state for killing an apostate from Islam (O: because a subject of the state is under its protection, while killing an apostate from Islam is without consequences);
    -4- A father or mother (or their fathers of mothers) for killing their offspring, or offspring's offspring.
    • Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law . Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri, Edited and Translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller (p. 508, o1.1-2)
  • It remains part of Islamic law to this day that the life of a Muslim is worth more than that of a non-Muslim. A manual of Islamic law certified as reliable by al-Azhar, the foremost authority in Sunni Islam today, specifies that “the indemnity paid for a Jew or Christian is one-third the indemnity paid for a Muslim. The indemnity paid for a Zoroastrian is one-fifteenth that of a Muslim.”78
    • Ahmed ibn Naqib al-Misri, Reliance of the Traveller (‘Umdat al-Salik): A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law, translated by Nuh Ha Mim Keller (Amana Publications, 1999), section o4.9. quoted from The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS (2018), Robert Spencer ch 3.
  • Dealing with a Rebellious Wife - When a husband notices signs of rebelliousness in his wife (whether in words, as when she answers him coldly when she used to do so politely, or he asks her to come to bed and she refuses, contrary to her usual habit; or whether in acts, as when he finds her averse to him when she was previously kind and cheerful), he warns her in words ("Your obeying me is religiously obligatory"). If she commits rebelliousness, he keeps from sleeping (having sex) with her without words, and may hit her, but not in a way that injures her... it is permissible for him to hit her he believes that hitting her will bring her back to the right path.

Hallo. Your accusation that parent can kill murtad children. Nowhere is it mention in Quran or Hadiths. However..

Deuteronomy 21:18

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
We accept authentic hadiths. Not weak hadiths.

Weak hadiths are actually authentic hadiths that muslim scholars find them very embarassing.

The koran promises virgins in jannah but no number given. The hadith give the number. It is an authentic hadith, expanding on what the koran promises.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hallo. Your accusation that parent can kill murtad children. Nowhere is it mention in Quran or Hadiths. However..

Mohammed commanded and still commands via the hadiths: “Whoever changes his religion, kill him.” Regardless of immediate family member or not.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already challenge u to visit any Mosques and show me two different sets of Quran Arabic version. But till now u yet to show proof. What u showed me are just copy and paste from social media. However i can show proof different sets of bible read by pastors from diff churches in Spore.

I already did. Just because you're in denial doesn't mean there aren't other arabic qurans.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Quotes

What sort of garbage is this kind of teaching? Must be the mohammedan religion.