• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan 16-year-old Hindu girl abducted, forcibly married to Muslim man

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
0*d5q7dmHgAITSrJQb.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl was never raped. Although i must admit, it would be silly to get married to a 9 year old.
Many other stories sbout mahomet thst csnnot be trusted. like how he ascended to heaven in jerusalem and met god and seek a reduction in daily prayers from 50 to 5.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl was never raped. Although i must admit, it would be silly to get married to a 9 year old.
Many other stories sbout mahomet thst csnnot be trusted. like how he ascended to heaven in jerusalem and met god and seek a reduction in daily prayers from 50 to 5.
Why so many moslem problem across all different races but except hui???

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Blasphemy!

I hereby pronounce you as apostate of islam.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Married her at 6, poked her at 9.

I won't be surprised if mahomet poked her at 6, unofficially of course. But the little girl's father has the last laugh in the end. He and his faction had mahomet's family killed later on.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't be surprised if mahomet poked her at 6, unofficially of course. But the little girl's father has the last laugh in the end. He and his faction had mahomet's family killed later on.
This story most likely was created by the fickle minded,

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese hans are just protecting their security. The huis i met in KL insist muslim women should wear s head scarf.
Of cuz la. Msia is a moslem nation. back in china if wear head scarf, they might afraid they cant able to find boyfriend or husband. Is just out of the norm.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

merepek la ko ni ..

the ascension us true ..

about Siti Aisha's age it has never been confirmed ..