• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for the Dynamic Trio .............. all 3 missing at the same time .......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was on my desk but now in the trash.

Please pick it up then and direct the MPR to Dir CID for immediate action. Even the CEO of Sheng Siong is worried sick. Dynamic Trio not seen and therefore not buying vinegar and mayonnaise from his stores.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To The Dynamic Trio - the Paging Contest pitting you 3 with scroobal was all in the name of fun. Do not be disheartened with the results. You 3 may be trailing but the support is coming in. My kidney is now at risk. I placed it as my bet that you 3 would be able to give scroobal a trouncing. Even if I have to lose my kidney, no big deal, ok? Just come back and have more fun. To entice you back jw5, ok I now confess I am Mark Andrew Yeo. You have been right all along.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest .......... SAF and SPF will conduct joint-operations at 7pm if jw5 and kukubird59 fail to report to this forum by then. Gurkha Contingent will assist. Please pray for the missing duo.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lion and dragon dance troupe all waiting for the return of SBF's most prolific cuntributor. hello, jw5 where are you?