• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pageant for the 'criminally beautiful'

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pageant for the 'criminally beautiful'

Published Nov 15 2010

It’s the beauty contest where judges are likely to get an offer they can’t refuse - Miss Mafia 2010. Contestants for the pageant in Budapest, Hungary next month, must either have mob connections or convictions for crimes that have earned them time behind bars. One of the favourites is Alexa Diamond, a PA to a Hungarian mafia boss and serving three years on probation, who said, "Here, it is only your beauty that counts."

mafiamiss.jpg

Rival Beata Kalman added, "I’m glad to get through but the party could have been better."
Ruthless Clara Daak - who has done time for property fraud - told judges she wouldn’t be seeking world peace or helping children if she won the title. "My hobby is collecting property leases from losers," she said. Aletta Ocean, who pleaded guilty to indecency in a public place, added: "I know I could never stay good long enough for a straight beauty contest so this is perfect for me." The winner of the finals will win a car and Budapest apartment, and go on to the Miss Mafia Universe contest in Japan.