• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paedophile posed as cop to molest three girls

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Paedophile posed as cop to molest three girls
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->POSING as a police officer, a paedophile sexually abused three young girls on the pretext of checking them for contraband cigarettes.
Muhammad Sufian Hussain, 34, a cafe manager before his arrest, flashed his ez-link card at his 11- to 13-year-old victims, pretending that the card identified him as an officer of the law.
He pleaded guilty last month in a Community Court to four out of eight charges of sexual penetration, outrage of modesty and pretending to be a public servant.
Sentencing was to have taken place yesterday, with the remaining four charges taken into consideration, but it was postponed when the court called for a preventive detention report on him.
Deputy Public Prosecutor Lin Yinbing told the Community Court that on May 26 last year, Sufian flashed his ez-link card at an 11-year-old schoolgirl who was walking home, and told her he wanted to check her home for hidden cigarettes.
Her parents were then at work and her sibling was in school. At the girl's home, he made a show of checking all the drawers in the bedrooms.
He then directed the girl to the toilet, claiming he needed to check whether she smoked. When she stripped and squatted on the toilet bowl as directed, he looked at her private parts and said he had to recheck the rooms.
That done, he told her he had to do another 'spot check' in the toilet, which was when he sexually abused her.
The second incident occurred about five months later. Using his ez-link card ruse and the line that he was a policeman, Sufian told a 13-year-old girl at a bus stop in Bedok that some girls were hiding cigarettes in their panties, so he needed to check her body.
He hailed a cab and took her to a staircase landing in Block 719, Bedok Reservoir Road, where he molested her.
After pretending to speak to his 'supervisor' on the phone to say the girl was 'clear', he said there was a second test. He unzipped his pants and masturbated.
With his third victim, aged 11, his check on whether she had contraband cigarettes took place at a staircase landing in Tampines Street 91, where he pressed her breasts.
The girl was so afraid that she did not tell her mother until a month later. Sufian was last convicted of molesting a woman in 2003.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh meng seng. You are already so old, a leg in the coffin.

1. Why do u still think so highly of yourself?
2. Why do you smear people better than you?
3. Why do u pretend that u know about politics?

So old aldry, still don't know how to think?

:rolleyes:

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need not pretend to be cop.

Just wear white pants and shirt and claim to be PAP Govt.

That is more than enough in SG to fool little children, the PAP is above cop and all the children recognize this.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh meng seng. You are already so old, a leg in the coffin.

1. Why do u still think so highly of yourself?
2. Why do you smear people better than you?
3. Why do u pretend that u know about politics?

So old aldry, still don't know how to think?

:rolleyes:

Angelo, you blind fool. Look at my nick carefully. I am GOD Meng Seng, not Goh meng seng.

I AM A GOD.

I am King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and all of Ang Mo Kio shall bow before me.

As for your insensitive laughter, u have shown that netizen are too immature.

The govt must regulate u all. Or else there will be ANARCHY!

God Meng Seng

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need not pretend to be cop.

Just wear white pants and shirt and claim to be PAP Govt.

That is more than enough in SG to fool little children, the PAP is above cop and all the children recognize this.

You are a farking bullshit. I have the authority to call netizen to order when they become unruly.

For I am the dreadful God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied which I ALONE caused to be.

God Meng Seng