• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OYK is a Snake. Trying to bring case no down by telling people don't see doctor if Covid+ on ART

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Art + but no PCR test = does not become a case count
Absolute total covid positive Case numbers dont matter anymore really.

It is the number who need in hospital care and ICU care.

Of course as HC says if you have absolute case numbers it helps predict what the hospital numbers will be. But it is a a very high number and % of population already. Just use modeling will free up resources for the coming strain on the healthcare system.

Covid immunotherapy will help reduce the numbers needing hospitalization.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Art + but no PCR test = does not become a case count
I think we shouldn't focus on any one politician and keep humtum the bugger. He is just a politician and he will talk whatever the hell he wants to talk. The COVID pandemic is bigger than any one man or any gahment.

We are slowly turning COVID into an endemic disease so we can all live again. No need to be too concerned with numbers if the number of seriously ill is low. Just take your shots, go along with the restrictions and very soon we will be living in a post-pandemic world with other issues in life to contend with. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Absolute total covid positive Case numbers dont matter anymore really.
But how can we let go of this golden opportunity to showcase the greatness of this nation in relation to COVID response?

0.0008 % CFR isn’t this achievement something to be proud of? GOLD standards! 0.03% infection rate in schools! Another GOLD standards! Not chasing accolades anymore? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid listen to OYK and test ART on himself. Give free must use right? Typical Sinkie kiasi. I threw away the ART they gave me.

I don't need a piece of plastic to tell me I am sick.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid listen to OYK and test ART on himself. Give free must use right? Typical Sinkie kiasi. I threw away the ART they gave me.

I don't need a piece of plastic to tell me I am sick.
You threw away the ART? Don't need a piece of plastic to tell you you're sick?

I guess you will need a lawyer then when you explain to MOH after receiving a health warning.:biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You threw away the ART? Don't need a piece of plastic to tell you you're sick?

I guess you will need a lawyer then when you explain to MOH after receiving a health warning.:biggrin:
Haha that's show you how dumb you can be. MOH wants the virus to spread so that they can open up the economy. So?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Art got what use exactly? Youcant attend anything or eat out. Only good for cronies selling thrm. Sinkies are retarded

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
But how can we let go of this golden opportunity to showcase the greatness of this nation in relation to COVID response?

0.0008 % CFR isn’t this achievement something to be proud of? GOLD standards! 0.03% infection rate in schools! Another GOLD standards! Not chasing accolades anymore? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Cost.

It is like goimg around doing fungal scraping test on the population. You gonna run 7 million tests? Usually need to test a few times also.