• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overtime Tan Chuan Jin still does not get it

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No they weren't. There were a handful who were good traders but that was about it. The rest of them made a living as small time sole proprietors running provision shops or hawking food. Most were labourers, dockhands, rubber tappers, nightsoil carriers, black and white amahs, sumsui women etc.

I did not mean all of them. But enough of them to make a difference in the lives of Sporeans. Pioneers like Tan Kah Kee, Tan Tock Seng, Narana Pillai, P Govindasamy Pillai, Eddie Tessensohn, Mohammed Eunos Abdullah. Certainly more destinguished people then, than what we have seen in the last few decades. And the reason? Read my previous post.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I did not mean all of them. But enough of them to make a difference in the lives of Sporeans. Pioneers like Tan Kah Kee, Tan Tock Seng, Narana Pillai, P Govindasamy Pillai, Eddie Tessensohn, Mohammed Eunos Abdullah. Certainly more destinguished people then, than what we have seen in the last few decades. And the reason? Read my previous post.

In the old days, there were only a handful so you knew them by name.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They talk so much about the TAFEP but MOM most of the time sleeping,no enforcements and punitive actions against those nasty bastard singapore employers.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
They haven't rebuilt a damned thing. It's going downhill on a daily basis.

I was renovating a portion of my house last month and one of the builders was a South African. He told me that when the whites were in charge, there was a rape a week. Now a rape occurs every 15 seconds.

The blacks used to accuse the white cops of treating them in a brutal manner but it's nothing compared to the way they treat each other in today's SA. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/28/man-dies-south-africa-police-van

To those who hanker for the downfall of the PAP, be careful what you wish for.

eh wtf are you calling niggas???

:biggrin: