• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

our tap water is VERY dirty!!

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got this water filter from
the filipino infested shop called ABC Shop - the cheapest store in singapore

the filter on the left is a new one
the one on the right i afte 4 days later
100D1168.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't even need to see the inside of the filter.

Get any cheap water filter, then compare the colours of the waters tubes sending water into, and out of the filter.

Yes, Singapore's tap water is probably much cleaner than many third world shitholes out there, but I still won't want to drink straight from Singapore's taps regularly.

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should get those proper water filter system and not some cheap stuff.

actually, i suspect that the chlorine content in our water is the cause for so many cancer cases in spore.

although PUB says that the chlorine content is at a safe level but imagine drinking that daily, all things add up, they do not understand what compund mean?:rolleyes:

I got this water filter from
the filipino infested shop called ABC Shop - the cheapest store in singapore

the filter on the left is a new one
the one on the right i afte 4 days later
View attachment 5608

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't even need to see the inside of the filter.

Get any cheap water filter, then compare the colours of the waters tubes sending water into, and out of the filter.

Yes, Singapore's tap water is probably much cleaner than many third world shitholes out there, but I still won't want to drink straight from Singapore's taps regularly.

I use to drink lots of under-void deck water when i was young(While playing below), always had a strong rusted taste to it.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one is a balless and not super rich Sinkie, you can't complain fuck about your tap water if countries with nuclear abilities like India and China, have tap water that will shock you out into the FOURTH WORLD!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think our body can take the impurities.
being too clean is no good, especially for children, reduce their immune system and increase their allergy. human immune system to build to kill germs, if they have nothing to do, they will attack the body. (like allergy)

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore water is clean. Safe to drink, no matter how dirty you think your filter or color of water coming out of it.

The gov trying to improve your immune system if it is true it is slight dirty.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think our body can take the impurities.
being too clean is no good, especially for children, reduce their immune system and increase their allergy. human immune system to build to kill germs, if they have nothing to do, they will attack the body. (like allergy)
That's another schooL of thoughts aLL together.When i was seLLing these purifiers on a partime basis; it's aLways
these same set of answers that i was given.However overtime, peopLe's views have changed; and now purifiers
are Big business !..:smile:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. These are minerals that will make our body strong.

PAP put nano micro robots in the water
so the robot will reprogram u to think PAP

when election time comes
they just press a button to kick in the 'vote PAAP' program
so the people will be llke zombie
walk in a straight lne
and tick the blue circle with a red thunder

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP put nano micro robots in the water
so the robot will reprogram u to think PAP

when election time comes
they just press a button to kick in the 'vote PAAP' program
so the people will be llke zombie
walk in a straight lne
and tick the blue circle with a red thunder

Wow. All that WP worshipping made you crazy n full of wild fantasies

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This filter is of low quality and costs less than a dollar. Can fall off easily if water current from your tap is strong. Get a better one.

no la
you tap the diameter too small
I have trouble pulling it off when it became dirty

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's another schooL of thoughts aLL together.When i was seLLing these purifiers on a partime basis; it's aLways
these same set of answers that i was given.However overtime, peopLe's views have changed; and now purifiers
are Big business !..:smile:

No, singapore is clean to drink. Filter only last line of defence. Which is not needed. Good if you want to spend money, but not really necessary, you never able to sell filters to me.