• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our SAF boys bei sai means buay sai..gone case.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Saw in the news a bunch of our boys in green got caught in taiwan brothel and another left his rilfe while on guard duty..really sia suay..the gov should stop wasting $$$millions of fund on oversea trainning,get all these weaklings back and help to assign them to help clean up our country like clearing up the cloggeg drains around mrt,cleaning up all hdb aviod deck..something like spruce up spore instead of getting foreign workers,we can save alot of $$ actually.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More like there's a general acceptance that NS is wayang and complete breakdown of discipline and loss of sense of belonging cos 1 CCB TRAITOR FAMILEE has sold out an entire nation unopposed to FTrash. Say, what are you defending?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does SAF soldiers training in designated training area allow others to shoot first ?

In engagement you never hesitate .

Are they given blanks and not real ammo .

SAF got to answer this .

Privpho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why, NS boys not allowed to visit brothel during overseas r&r meh? And why should NS be scrapped becos of such minor incidents? Just charge the fkers la. You abolish NS, we'll be speaking Bahasa Melayu and bullied by the 'bumis' faster than u can blink. That's the law of the international jungle, any country unable to defend itself will be dominated and exploited.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the law of the international jungle, any country unable to defend itself will be dominated and exploited.

With so many foreigners already running around in Spore, the war is already lost. Don't have to worry about being dominated & exploited since its already going on courtesy of the PAP

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so many foreigners already running around in Spore, the war is already lost. Don't have to worry about being dominated & exploited since its already going on courtesy of the PAP

Yeah man . The pimp the PAP regime make us sell cheap backsides like prostitutes .

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Why, NS boys not allowed to visit brothel during overseas r&r meh? And why should NS be scrapped becos of such minor incidents? Just charge the fkers la. You abolish NS, we'll be speaking Bahasa Melayu and bullied by the 'bumis' faster than u can blink. That's the law of the international jungle, any country unable to defend itself will be dominated and exploited.

Bro,i agree that that all SAF soldiers deserve to RnR..even in my time when when i see my comrades enjoying themselve during their RnR i am happy for them when they are happy but take note we are wearing civillian clothes not camouflage uniform,if you go to war in an enemy country and and in your RnR you wear army uniform and go to health centre for massage you are a potential target for enemy attack,he just need to go your room and throw a grenade and kiss you goodbye..this is what happen in the iraq war us and british soldiers RnR at their marketplace in army uniform,a easy target for sucide bomber.

.i agree NS shouldnt be scrap,how i wish so 27years ago they scrap it..my career was disrupted because of NS but i went through it did my best got the best in PT and clock 8min15 in my .4km..in 3yrs time my son will go NS,he is still a rough diamond and i want to see him polish up and be a man..i am more worry for the future of our kids alot of them are now becoming mouse potatoes wearing spec not going out into the sun often and rough it out,like my little nephew the rascal always us me to shut up and mine my own business..one day came and tell me uncle luckily i am born in spore if not i will be begging somewhere in the street.(we went to china last dec and i show him the poor kids begging).

SAF should cut down oversea trainning at all cost.seriously it is a waste of $$$miliions..these soldiers can do something more productive here..mordern warfare training can be done at all hdb estate just announce on tv today we will be conducting training at ang mo kio,marine parade,bedok and raffles place etc...

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does SAF soldiers training in designated training area allow others to shoot first ?

In engagement you never hesitate .

Are they given blanks and not real ammo .

SAF got to answer this .

You never do NS meh? All NSmen know our soldiers carry weapons for wayang only, never issue live rounds with the weapons.

During training and war game exercise when the instructor asking why so quiet? The whole platoon will be shouting "bang! bang! bang!" when engaging the enemy. :(

When performing guard duties, the whole guard detail carry M16 rifles and blanks. Only the guard commander is issued with three miserable live rounds. If kenna attack how to fight? :mad:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time all guards on duty carried live rounds. Now different?

You never do NS meh? All NSmen know our soldiers carry weapons for wayang only, never issue live rounds with the weapons.

During training and war game exercise when the instructor asking why so quiet? The whole platoon will be shouting "bang! bang! bang!" when engaging the enemy. :(

When performing guard duties, the whole guard detail carry M16 rifles and blanks. Only the guard commander is issued with three miserable live rounds. If kenna attack how to fight? :mad:

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal

you must be a NS regular in order to spout that kind of nonsense..
you only have to look at our paper generals to realise what kind of deterrence our armed forces provide should our neighbours turn to aggressive hostility..

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw in the news a bunch of our boys in green got caught in taiwan brothel and another left his rilfe while on guard duty..really sia suay..the gov should stop wasting $$$millions of fund on oversea trainning,get all these weaklings back and help to assign them to help clean up our country like clearing up the cloggeg drains around mrt,cleaning up all hdb aviod deck..something like spruce up spore instead of getting foreign workers,we can save alot of $$ actually.

Have you actually serve NS????????

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

===

what makes u think we can defend against bumi with our NS? Damm, a commando can get headshot by a shotgun..fuck, i thot I do that when playing CS...the cream of crop - commando can get headshot, by shotgun some more, by a chow villager some more...

Navy ship can get rammed by container ship...u say lah...

I served NS and I know how much pride our NS guys have...and last time I saw those returning for reservist - chow nua, lum nua at the range....a marine PFC standing outside the US embassy has more pride and can throw a better salute than our colonel i dare say.

Why u think LKY has gurkhas as his bodyguards not commandos?

no problems with R n R...prostitution is there since human existence...but like they say, do things don't get caught.