• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Order motorbike fast food delivery at your own risk! S'pore getting dangerously mad!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will never know what could have happened to your food on its way to your stomach. Who knows the buns could have been used to clean circumcised or uncircumcised penises. This fucking country is filled with citizens about to explode!

Bon appetite!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Order motorbike fast food delivery at your own risk! S'pore getting dangerously m

You seem to know something?

You will never know what could have happened to your food on its way to your stomach. Who knows the buns could have been used to clean circumcised or uncircumcised penises. This fucking country is filled with citizens about to explode!

Bon appetite!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Order motorbike fast food delivery at your own risk! S'pore getting dangerously m

You seem to know something?

I am seeing more and more people of a certain mentality playing with matches and trying to burn down sheds. And that leads me conjecturing a scenario of the same people building dirty nuclear bombs to flatten a country.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

TS you kena b4? :biggrin:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

i had seen delivery riders hiding behind the stair well eating customer's fries. and it was in a rush, he just jammed some fries into his mouth and munch away.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

i had seen delivery riders hiding behind the stair well eating customer's fries. and it was in a rush, he just jammed some fries into his mouth and munch away.
Haha! Why not? Hungry go where?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It could be his fries. Everyone who works for McDonald's is entitled to free meals from its kitchen.

This is such a small country and there are plenty of McDonald's restaurants islandwide.

Sinkies should get off their lazy arses and walk or drive to those restaurants, and dine-in or takeaway.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

this, i can attest to it.
donkey year back,my sec sch classmate delivers pizza.
he say if got customer call to complain why so slow...or kuai lan,
they will spit into the pizza, cum on the pizza, throw the pizza on the floor and finally bake it in oven.

the customer will eat the pizza finger licking good.hahah

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What we used to do as a dare....
Place a fake order to neighbors house....delivery guy comes....when he is making the delivery with accomplices acting as lookout, we will go raid his bike of the other orders. Free dinner!

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is what I have been saying, be nice to MMVPAP.

If not he add extra ingredients to your pizza that he is delivering.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am seeing more and more people of a certain mentality playing with matches and trying to burn down sheds. And that leads me conjecturing a scenario of the same people building dirty nuclear bombs to flatten a country.

You are making a very important observation. Yes, I agree with you - people are just on edge. I see people everywhere about to explode at the slightest provocation. And they are prepared to kill you and then kill themselves or kill others. It is going to be explosive. You see road rage which can turn into a killing field. You queue for your good at the hawker centre or food-court and you can see the killing faces written on the desperate faces. You queue at the banks, esp the POSB, and people are about to explode.You go to the supermarket, you see the frantic and desperate people there - the uncles and the aunties all rushing and desperately seeking the best stuff after destroying so many fruits. You go to the pub. You go to the bar. You see young and angry people.You attend a dinner , you hear people with all sorts of complaints - they got themselves drunk and then they made their inflammatory speeches with colourful expletives. Then , they exploded!!!

And of course, you see these people in this forum. You saw how JW5 behave.You saw how I H P behave. Now you see another respectable forummer and intellectual TFBH going through the throes . Yes, I agree. The whole forum is going to explode. But our society will right itself .No worry. We have the best government in the world.We have the best system, the best leaders and we are among the richest people in the whole wide world. So do take care , nevertheless. Cheers!

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you don't eat meat, you will not have such problems.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng asked u: u mean they masturbated then leave their cum inside the burger as extra sauce? :biggrin:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

poor chap must be really hungry

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

You dare to eat if this cb Kia is the one delivering your food?
image.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lai ah! Lai ah! Saturday evening liao! Don't forget to phone in for motorcycle fast food delivery! Extras guaranteed!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope you will appreciate the extra South East Asian Green spicy smelling ingredients. LOL

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe the delivery rider's girlfriend will add some extra "tomato" sauce instead of a slipper mark!...LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pizza be upon you!....LOL