• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oral Sex In Singapore KTV And More....Exposed And Confirmed

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, I don't mean to be a racist but shldn't Muslims be forbidden to touch alcohol and avoid close proximity with the opp. sex? Why are 2 muslims caught doing this?

2,000 for a blow job is pretty ex...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, I don't mean to be a racist but shldn't Muslims be forbidden to touch alcohol and avoid close proximity with the opp. sex? Why are 2 muslims caught doing this?

2,000 for a blow job is pretty ex...

They should be reported to MUIS!!..:wink:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chey! Now then they know ah

2 fined for obscene act
By Elena Chong

The woman, Nurhidayah Yacob, was fined $2,000 for committing the obscene act in a KTV room at Golden City KTV Lounge at North Bridge Road on Dec 25 last year. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

A MAN who allowed a 22-year-old karaoke hostess to perform oral sex on him was fined $2,000 on Tuesday.

The woman, Nurhidayah Yacob, was also fined $2,000 for committing the obscene act in a KTV room at Golden City KTV Lounge at North Bridge Road on Dec 25 last year.

Both Nurhidayah and Mohamed Zafil Mohamed, 37, pleaded guilty.

A magistrate's court heard that a police officer, who was with a party of officers, was checking the premises at about 2.15am that day when he opened a KTV room and saw the couple committing the obscene act.

Mohamed Zafli, who was naked, had allowed Nurhidayah to perform oral sex on him in a public place which caused annoyance to the officer.

Both pleaded for leniency and said they were sorry or remorseful for the offennce.

They could have been jailed for up to three months and/or fined.

I am pretty sure that they are doing it behind closed doors. Its the officers who forced open the door to see what is happening inside.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the officer is annoyed that the woman did not do the sexual act on him? hmm...

Fyi the officer is a "her"....... under normal this circumstances this customer would not have been charged..... he would be asked to assist in investigations against the gal by way of making a statement (dun even have to go to poodle station) but in this case...... that mat tried to act hero and kuailan....... tat was why they proceeded to charge him.

It is quite common to find bbbj / fj / hj in progress when raiding KTVs or HCs...... but very rarely is the customer charged....... as long as they co-operate with the poodles whose main targets are the owners / WLs...... they just want a simple statement from you that $$$ was paid for the services provided..... and you are free to go :biggrin:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we know why they cannot find Mas Selamat -they rather spend time raiding KTV's!

They were actually looking for Mas Selamat at the KTV lounge. Couldn't find him and the occifer was annoyed. So the blow job participants were made scape goats. :rolleyes:

Slash69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur! I read that, "caused annoyance to the occifer" line.. and almost fell outta my chair laughing!!! knn... kamlan annoyance?! coz he wasnt getting any? asked for coffee money in kind and the chick dint quite oblige? nonsense of the highest order.

btw.. would you want a chick that looks like that providing you the "services"? looks are quite sad, dont you think? then again.. brown sugar.. hehehee!

Slash69

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh bro... that is enforced only in kanchiong babi muslim countries man. why would you want that enforced here??! would translate to no more brown sugar...!!!

well.. can lah. but at the risk of the unkindest cut of all, a new name and a nikah! :biggrin: you want ah? hehhee

Slash69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi the officer is a "her"....... under normal this circumstances this customer would not have been charged..... he would be asked to assist in investigations against the gal by way of making a statement (dun even have to go to poodle station) but in this case...... that mat tried to act hero and kuailan....... tat was why they proceeded to charge him.

aaaahhh.. that would explain how this panned out! hmmmm.. you think guy thought the police uniform was quite a turn on and asked for a FMF? :biggrin: expensive failed fantasy... !

glock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hve ani1 gve a tot 4 Nurhidayah?? no woman 1 2 do diz!! atleast spare a tot 4 her.. TQ:o

i thought that they show her picture in the papers is too much , like they want her to go commit suicide like that

we dont know the story behind - maybe she got people to support , got no choice

she already punished by the courts how come still need to publicit and show her picture to the world and say "everybody look this is a woman who sucks cock for a living?"

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought that they show her picture in the papers is too much , like they want her to go commit suicide like that

we dont know the story behind - maybe she got people to support , got no choice

she already punished by the courts how come still need to publicit and show her picture to the world and say "everybody look this is a woman who sucks cock for a living?"

When you want to suck cock you or your husband must join the Glassloots first. That way if you are caught, not only will your photo not appear, your name also they dont publish.

In fact if you want to have lenient anything ....must join the Glassloots .

In fact, they will hide you somemore from public glare. Remember the school teacher and young student's cock that she suck?

never see photo of this minah. Pretty or not? When published?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me get the weird sex laws of S'pore straight. Lawyer bros here may want to advise

Hetereosexual oral sex is not an offence if it's foreplay leading to sex.

What the couple should have done is quickly proceed to make love in front of the officer to make their act lawful.

Chun bor? :biggrin:

artnic

we oso dun noe hw nw she gotta face her family members n frens cz everybody noe it was her!! try 2 put urself in her shoe.. it jz not her day 2 be caught!!