• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition Parties Camp David in action

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Announcement - Opposition Parties Camp David in action

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
gsfosnis <NOBR></NOBR>
Jan-9 10:04 pm
To:
ALL <NOBR></NOBR>
(1 of 12)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
SDP sends WP invitation.

http://yoursdp.org/news/2013-01-10-5523

8 January 2013

Ms Sylvia Lim
Chairman
Workers' Party

Dear Ms Lim,

I would like to invite you and your party colleagues to discuss our parties' positions in regards to the by-elections expected to be called in Punggol East SMC. Specifically, we would like to explore the possibility of one opposition party contesting against the PAP in the by-election.

I would like to propose that we meet on 12 January 2013, Saturday at 10am. If you are agreeable to the date and time, we will make arrangements for the meeting venue. Otherwise, I would be grateful if you could suggest an alternative date and time.

Thank you.

Jufrie Mahmood
Chairman
Singapore Democratic Party

Last edited:

A Shankar

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP is not even represented in the parliament trying to be Indian Chief of the Opposition Camp, that's interesting. Workers' Party will lose support if they give up the fight in Punggol East in the name of "Opposition Unity".

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this camp david is going to pull all the oppo into the longkang...they rightly deserve it.

PE will be PAP's Dr Koh....