• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Operation: Boycott FT-hiring companies

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Mission: Identify Sinkapore companies who earn money from Sinkaporeans and use our money to hire cheap foreign labour.

The List:
1) BreadTok - very obvious sucker for cheap PRC workers. No PRC will die one!
2) COURTesans - CB furniture chain who hire cheap JB labour

Feel free to add on. Will consolidate the list and tell all friends and families to avoid and pass on the message.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about those who outsource their call centres overseas?

This practice is equally despicable as they are earning Sinkies' money. I think for those providing services, we must campaign for hiring Sinkies first if Sinkies want to be served by Sinkies. Of course, customer-facing Sinkies must improve on their service quid pro quo. We can't have those bin chao chao salespersons anymore.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha ha...hide inside pigeon hole! Pigeon hole also build and renovated by FT. Wiring, piping , internet line also lay by FT. So the treat starter have to ump from flat.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be realistic guys. The reason why companies are employing FT and not locals is the same reason why you prefer to visit Foreign FLs and not Local ones.

Boycott yourself first?

As long as the company does not specifically deny Singaporeans of empolyment or have recruitment policy that are anti-locals should be good enough.

Valerie is a petite little girl that looks like one of those girls working part time at bugis street during the school holidays. Due to her small frame, it's as though she stopped growing at the age of 20. But don't be mistaken.. I'm talking only bout her face.. If you ever get to see her in her birthday suit, you'll be most certain she's as woman as YOU want her to be. She's so demure and accommodating that many might fantasize her in a waitress dress, apron and all. But striking a conversation with her, you'll see she expresses herself fairly eloquently and boldly I might say. Let's cut the chase shall we? I'll leave the rest of the exploration to you guys...

Name: Valerie
Race: Chinese
Stats: 34B-25-33
Height: 163cm
Weight: 45Kg
Don't(s): Raw, Anal, Cim, AR
Damage: $200/1hr/1shot (Hotel & CD not provided)

Name - Ye Zi 叶子
Age – Cumming 22
Look : 7.5 (Sorry for Jolin 蔡依林 fans cos Jolin 蔡依林 has all along not my best favourite)
Hair : Dyed Golden Brown shoulder length
Frenching – Depends. Yes to me (sorry if she don’t cos I worked my way. Please don’t force her if she rejects)
Body – Slim (Super fair and Smooth. 1.60 meter tall)
Boobs – PINK Nips, 100% natural C cups or you may say is B+ (depend as you could call it half full or half empty)
Pussy : PINK Tight and juicly wet
BBBJ – Yes (Awesome for a SYT)
Fingering – Not in the love hole but on Clitoris
Moaning - 7 (Not the best but Good Sound system)
FJ - 8 (Willing to take any position)
AR / AJ – No
GFE : 8 – Very chatty and super friendly. No time watcher.
Massage : Yes but I rejected
Overall - 8.5
damage - Asked more but nego down to $80/1/1 shot. It a good catch hor at this price(CD and Room not provided). For 2shots or 2 hrs, please negotiate with her
Housecall : No
Sorry No offence, She only takes Chinese.

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be realistic guys. The reason why companies are employing FT and not locals is the same reason why you prefer to visit Foreign FLs and not Local ones.

Boycott yourself first?

As long as the company does not specifically deny Singaporeans of empolyment or have recruitment policy that are anti-locals should be good enough.

I agree with you on everything but I think I prefer local girls. :smile: