• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

only market correction

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't ...don't ...it will jump fall and fall...unless u want to commit suicide...it's a free fall all the way down the longkang.....

considering it was 2500 just two weeks ago, 1700 mean it 30+% drop liao. can still drop further??? For me, i buying for long term, looking at blue chips counters only.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today fall in stock price and index , is just a market correction ! no worries
Buy more !

I have known some people before who asked other people to buy, but yet on the other hand, they are trying hard to sell or offload their stocks.

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy more !

What? You sicko. You buy more and let your money down drain dont drag others. The whole world is in a panic state, even country getting bankrupt, you tell ppl its only market correction!:mad:

maituleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy more !

This is a CRISIS and not market correction the world banks recent lost 1Trillion and thats in U.S.dollars. No worries for you if you are only small time punter.

Z

Zombie

Buy more !

This one maybe can bounce on Monday.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 340