• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only losers like Alamaking confines himself to watching BPL

tankuku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuesday 20th September 2011

671138_33_preview.jpg

Hoeness: Bundesliga better than BPL

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness believes that the Bundesliga is Europe's second-best league, behind Spain's La Liga and ahead of the Premier League.

Officially, Germany's Bundesliga rank third in UEFA's association league coefficient ranking, behind Spain's La Liga and leaders England's Premier League.

The UEFA ranking is calculated by the performance of the country's clubs in the continental competitions, but Hoeness has begged to differ on the issue, stating his opinion that the English league should be ranked third.

He told Bild am Sonntag: "We are currently number two behind Spain. Italy, we have long left behind us; England, we are just about to leave behind.

"Based on the full breadth, I would consider the Bundesliga even today as the strongest league in the world."

With four different teams winning the Bundesliga title in the past five years, Hoeness has a valid point.

As compared, both Spain and England's domestic league has seen only two winners since 2004; the La Liga title has been shared between Barcelona and Real Madrid while the Premier League trophy has only been lifted by Manchester United and Chelsea in the past seven seasons.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only silly kiddy hamsters watch Bundesliga. It's one of the the most boring league in the world since Kevin Keegan left and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge retired.

tankuku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only silly kiddy hamsters watch Bundesliga. It's one of the the most boring league in the world since Kevin Keegan left and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge retired.

Agree. BPL matches can be noisy with commentators getting excited like monkeys, yet it can remain goaless unlike Bundesliga. Ask BPL viewers here some questions about Bundesliga and they go like huh? :confused::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. BPL matches can be noisy with commentators getting excited like monkeys, yet it can remain goaless unlike Bundesliga. Ask BPL viewers here some questions about Bundesliga and they go like huh? :confused::biggrin:
Aiyah, we know you know everything in football lah, but dun assume other people dunno much about Bundesliga mah

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree too, since they know nuts about it except huh?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah kaoz...looks like Stoke is "blessed" at their home ground...

damm...Man U comes visiting this weekend.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want excitement... take a visit to Singapore Pools first, place bets in hundreds to thousands depending on the level of excitement you want... The amount of $$$ involve will make your heart pump faster.

Like that any type of matches will make you excited...

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He did said once to me, his friends are an excel sheet, where he keep all his clone data. He is slowly rebuilding his army.

That's right. They are nothing but a bunch of powerless assholes. :biggrin:

Those IDs deleted by Leongsam has been repossessed by me to block them. Newbies and shit stirrers can't take them because they will be mistaken and flamed, likewise they will be zapped by the OA . :biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's right. They are nothing but a bunch of powerless assholes. :biggrin:

Those IDs deleted by Leongsam has been repossessed by me to block them. Newbies and shit stirrers can't take them because they will be mistaken and flamed, likewise they will be zapped by the OA . :biggrin:

you mean that you reused your email address to make new clone? Look about right, how long before you go back to the number of old?

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you mean that you reused your email address to make new clone? Look about right, how long before you go back to the number of old?

Why? Generate email accounts is fast and easy what. Powering up requires adequate posts and rep. points. Those previously deleted and repossessed by me, i will leave them to be dormant. I told you that you did not solve the problem but escalated it instead. Now i have already changed my game. You have to look out for non comic characters instead. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why? Generate email accounts is fast and easy what. Powering up requires adequate posts and rep. points. Those previously deleted and repossessed by me, i will leave them to be dormant. I told you that you did not solve the problem but escalated it instead. Now i have already changed my game. You have to look out for non comic characters instead. :biggrin:

i once try to make an email in japan, they will call you by phone to your mobile phone using an automated system, and you have to key in the code on the computer, what the automated told you. The damn japanese laws.
i can still identify some of your clone, they leave a signature.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want excitement... take a visit to Singapore Pools first, place bets in hundreds to thousands depending on the level of excitement you want... The amount of $$$ involve will make your heart pump faster.

Like that any type of matches will make you excited...

Absolutely right.

We are hardwired. Whenever our money & pride are at stake. Play within your means.