• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ONLY IN TAIWAN! Mother-FUCKER HOG ATM WHOLE DAY like this GPGT! Yr Father's ATM? 欠揍?!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/男占atm-像坐麻仔台-網揭真相-023025933.html

男占ATM「像坐麻仔台」 網揭真相

三立新聞網 setn.com

26.2k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2019年3月17日 上午10:30

生活中心/綜合報導
一名女子日前到超商想要領錢,結果卻看到一名男子拿椅子坐在ATM前方,一直坐著不走,讓她一頭霧水,「像在坐麻仔台一樣,讓我不能領錢」,只好po上網求網友解答「他到底在做什麼」。
3cda964552ea3fd5673f30f3b2153135

檢視相片
▲男子坐在ATM前一直不走。(圖/翻攝自爆廢公社)
住在桃園的陳姓女網友15日在臉書社團「爆廢公社」po出兩張照片,照片照穿著藍色外套、藍色拖鞋的男子,搬了張超商的椅子到ATM前方,然後就一直坐在那不走,讓想領錢的原po看了說「一直坐著不走像在坐麻仔台一樣,讓我不能領錢⋯⋯」、「坐ATM竟然像坐麻仔台?有誰可以幫我解惑。」
5d292b7a7da61721fb893023e6954860

檢視相片
▲男子坐在ATM前一直不走。(圖/翻攝自爆廢公社)
1453374e3bec61019e581863aa5fcaa6

檢視相片
▲俗稱「麻仔台」的小瑪莉機台遊戲,是種賭博電玩。(圖/翻攝自爆廢公社)
po文引發網友熱議,許多人紛紛笑說「他以為是遊戲機」、「他可能快破關了吧」、「打電話報警 發現疑似車手」、「他在研究直接吐錢的bug」、「看到這個姿勢就知道是老江湖了」。有網友跳出來解答說是台新ATM的跨行交易集點活動,一次能賺5元,「有的人好像會刷點數,轉帳就有點數,點數可以換取商品」、「賺銀行紅利點數或回饋」。(編輯:廖貞嵐)
更多三立新聞網報導
婆婆開刀要兒女好好上班 下秒轉頭逼媳婦請假「要我死?」
爸爸過世請喪假 慣老闆逼上班「去喪禮就會起死回生?」
比基尼辣妹超兇!網暴動神到本人 竟是「外拍界林志玲」
試妝完稱「回去考慮」 準新娘直接去宴客讓新秘氣炸了

Men account for the ATM "like sitting on the Mazitai" network to reveal the truth
[三立新闻网 setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com
26.2k person tracking
Sanli News Net
March 17, 2019, 10:30 am

Life Center / Comprehensive Report

A woman came to Chaochao a few days ago and wanted to collect money. She saw a man sitting in front of the ATM with a chair. He kept sitting and kept going, and made her confused. "Like sitting in the Mazitai, I can’t get it. Money, I had to go online and ask the netizens to answer "What is he doing?"
View photos

▲ The man did not leave before sitting in the ATM. (Figure / flip photo self-destruction waste commune)

The female surnamed Chen, who lives in Taoyuan, made two photos on the 15th in the Facebook community, "The Explosive Commune". The photo was taken by a man wearing a blue jacket and blue slippers, and moved Zhang Chaoshang’s chair to the front of the ATM. I have been sitting there and I haven’t left, let the original po who wants to receive the money read, “I’ve been sitting still and I’m sitting on the Mazitai, so I can’t get the money”, “I’m sitting on the ATM like sitting on the table.” Who can help me with my doubts."
View photos

▲ The man did not leave before sitting in the ATM. (Figure / flip photo self-destruction waste commune)
View photos

▲ The small Mary machine game, commonly known as "Mai Tsai", is a kind of gambling video game. (Figure / flip photo self-destruction waste commune)

The po text sparked a hot discussion among netizens. Many people laughed and said, "He thought it was a game console." "He may break the game." "Call the police and find the suspected driver." "He is studying the bug of direct money." "When you see this position, you know that it is an old river." Some netizens jumped out and answered that they are a cross-bank trading event of Taishin ATM. They can earn 5 yuan at a time. "Some people seem to brush the points, the transfer is a bit, the points can be exchanged for goods", "Make bank bonus points" Or give back." (Editor: Liao Wei)

More Sanli News Network reports
Mother-in-law is going to work for her children to go to work. Next second, she turns her head and asks her wife to ask for leave. "I want to die?"
Dad passed away, please betrayed. The boss is forced to go to work. "When the funeral will go to the funeral, it will come back to life?"
Bikini babes are super fierce! The cyber riots to me are actually "outside shoots Lin Zhiling"
The makeup test is called "go back to consider". The bride is going to the banquet to let the new secret gas blow up.