• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only 1 RULING party=MONARCHY,right?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right or not.Only 1 Ruling party for Sinkie land simply means monarchy what.Emperor and Kings system is also a 1 party system what..

So if PAP say I party system is the only right system for sinkiland than I think they really talk of Imperial rule mah.

Under these circumstances we better crown LHL after the next GE.Now,what would LKY than be.Let's make him god.All the right reason for Leegime to claim the throne as decedent of heavenly god.A divine order which must be obeyed.Hey.most monarchy also claim the right to rule since they descended from gods what.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many modern morarchy system like those queen, kings got limited power to meddle with political affairs. This LHL think he is Qing Shi Huang (秦始皇), those who go against him should dissappear from the Leegime. Singapore is already way behind time and in a state of sadness. The citizens are all very depressed and poor peasants tax monies are forcefully taken under the threat of law. If you look back in very ancient china rulers, there is nothing not similar we are facing now. Foreiners come and pass, Singaporean are emigrating by hundred of thousands in the past, the poor continue to be squeeze to enrich the Leegime and kangaroo are corrupted. I have always pray in my heart that there is a Bao Qing Tian (包青天) in this country to save all of us from tryrants before LHL and his families start a massive massacre to our pocket.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Right or not.Only 1 Ruling party for Sinkie land simply means monarchy what.Emperor and Kings system is also a 1 party system what..

So if PAP say I party system is the only right system for sinkiland than I think they really talk of Imperial rule mah.

Under these circumstances we better crown LHL after the next GE.Now,what would LKY than be.Let's make him god.All the right reason for Leegime to claim the throne as decedent of heavenly god.A divine order which must be obeyed.Hey.most monarchy also claim the right to rule since they descended from gods what.

I think you see this thing in the wrong direction. YOu seems to say that it is the PAP themselves that magically direct the type of result that they wanted, something like a movie.

They are elected based on the vote of pple. It is the pple who vote for them.

Get this straight. It is the sinkies themselves who wanted such a govt so it should be the sinkies who deserve it.

No matter how they redraw the bounderies, if Singaporeans are unsinkified, PAP will lose anyway. But dun be too hopeful and dun under-estimate the sinkieness of sinkies in your land. It is horrendous.

You should fly down to bangkok to take a look how sinkie behaves and you will know what horrendous means. They behave just like PAP.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One ruling party may be nazist, fascist or communist. One ruling family is monarchy.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you see this thing in the wrong direction. YOu seems to say that it is the PAP themselves that magically direct the type of result that they wanted, something like a movie.

You should fly down to bangkok to take a look how sinkie behaves and you will know what horrendous means. They behave just like PAP.

1 ruling party is different from monarchy.

What is the difference?

You slander the ruling party, you get a lawsuit.
You slander the monarchy, you get thrown to jail for decades. May even be executed for treason.

Which one is more serious?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are elected based on the vote of pple. It is the pple who vote for them.

Get this straight. It is the sinkies themselves who wanted such a govt so it should be the sinkies who deserve it.

No matter how they redraw the bounderies, if Singaporeans are unsinkified, PAP will lose anyway. But dun be too hopeful and dun under-estimate the sinkieness of sinkies in your land. It is horrendous.

Right and wrong.I see where you are coming from.Sort of people deserves its rulers.Akin to Nazi Germany.Where would Hitler be if Germans also do not play along.It takes two to tango,right.

But you are also wrong.Just as Germans could not break free from Nazis.So are Sinkies from Leegime.Try standing as an opposition candidate in the next GE and you know what I mean.If you are lousy,PAP will encourage you more to make a fool of yourself.Or be their approved opposition and go for the bones they throw to you.If you are genuinely for democracy than they will make mince meat out of you.Your pet including.

So tell me what choice do people here really have?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is called totalitarian. Monarchy at least has a king. Here there is no king but someone thinking he is king.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
One ruling party may be nazist, fascist or communist. One ruling family is monarchy.

Again both right and wrong.Communists and Nazis are not known to have their offsprings occupy the seat of power after the numero uno kicks the bucket or before .So Leegime is neither communist nor fascist perce.More of monarchy.Only uncrowned.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

It only shows how backward, inward looking the Lee government is. I guess this is a revealing gaffe that LHL will regret it for years to come.

And I think it implies that he, personally and professionally, cannot tolerate opposition because perhaps he doesn't like his ideas being challenged- apart from his dad of course. And if there's more opposition MPs in Parliament which will criticise him, maybe his rumoured hot temper might start to surface.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
It only shows how backward, inward looking the Lee government is. I guess this is a revealing gaffe that LHL will regret it for years to come.

And I think it implies that he, personally and professionally, cannot tolerate opposition because perhaps he doesn't like his ideas being challenged- apart from his dad of course. And if there's more opposition MPs in Parliament which will criticise him, maybe his rumoured hot temper might start to surface.

Agreed.Its totally oxymoron.

How disappointing.At least LHL should lament the lack of serious opposition and the poor quality of opposition candidates and yada,yada,yada.And how PAP has to burden itself of onerously having to bear the burden of governance and yada,yada,yada.That would have been at least moronic.Not this sort of oxymoron craps which is pathetic.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed.Its totally oxymoron.

How disappointing.At least LHL should lament the lack of serious opposition and the poor quality of opposition candidates and yada,yada,yada.And how PAP has to burden itself of onerously having to bear the burden of governance and yada,yada,yada.That would have been at least moronic.Not this sort of oxymoron craps which is pathetic.

Hope this would set off something: some people might just like to provoke Lee Hsien Loong's temper in public especially when his dad is gone. And if LHL lashes out angrily in public- and being older by that time, his anger might just bury him in the polls.

After all, didn't Obama do the same implicitly through his surrogates against McCain? As a result, an angry McCain destroyed his own candidacy in the three debates where the obvious McCain anger was plain for everyone else to see.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Right and wrong.I see where you are coming from.Sort of people deserves its rulers.Akin to Nazi Germany.Where would Hitler be if Germans also do not play along.It takes two to tango,right.

But you are also wrong.Just as Germans could not break free from Nazis.So are Sinkies from Leegime.Try standing as an opposition candidate in the next GE and you know what I mean.If you are lousy,PAP will encourage you more to make a fool of yourself.Or be their approved opposition and go for the bones they throw to you.If you are genuinely for democracy than they will make mince meat out of you.Your pet including.

So tell me what choice do people here really have?

comparing nazi with PAP is not really correct.

Nazi time is war with guns.

nobody will force them to vote for PAP. while they are voting there is no gun pointing to their heads. It is only their sinkies self that is causing them confusion.

sinkies cannot break free from Lee regime is because of their sinkie , loser self. They got to change that and it is up to them. To unsinkified is a step to improve virtue and morality.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
comparing nazi with PAP is not really correct.

Nazi time is war with guns.

nobody will force them to vote for PAP. while they are voting there is no gun pointing to their heads. It is only their sinkies self that is causing them confusion.

sinkies cannot break free from Lee regime is because of their sinkie , loser self. They got to change that and it is up to them. To unsinkified is a step to improve virtue and morality.

Bro agree to disagree.Threat need not necessarily be physical.Nazis used guns.PAP uses judiciary.Both hurts just as bad.Nazis put one in prison.PAP bankrupts and prison you in this island.At least you get free food in prison.

Even if I were to go along with your argument.One can counter how many guns had the Nazis against millions of people.Theorotically it becomes untenable.The bottomline is threat and the atmosphere of fear it creates.It can be done in many way.By guns or fear factor.

Closer at home.Indonesia under Suharto was worse off than sinkieland.Despite with a population of almost 300 millions.Its army was much smaller than ours.Yet Suharto ruled through an atmosphere of fear.People did not throw him out but IMF did with the help of US.Now,Indonesia is arguably the most democratic among ASEAN.

There is a lesson here for us.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope this would set off something: some people might just like to provoke Lee Hsien Loong's temper in public especially when his dad is gone. And if LHL lashes out angrily in public- and being older by that time, his anger might just bury him in the polls.

After all, didn't Obama do the same implicitly through his surrogates against McCain? As a result, an angry McCain destroyed his own candidacy in the three debates where the obvious McCain anger was plain for everyone else to see.

Frankly,I do think even LKY would have long buried himself if let alone.His mouth is his own enemy.In the initial years LKY surrounded himself with able men.And they harnessed him.Now he never speaks without a team of spin doctors.Everything is scripted for him.Be it CNN or BBC he wants to know the questions first.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly,I do think even LKY would have long buried himself if let alone.His mouth is his own enemy.In the initial years LKY surrounded himself with able men.And they harnessed him.Now he never speaks without a team of spin doctors.Everything is scripted for him.Be it CNN or BBC he wants to know the questions first.

Ahhh...I don't know if youtube has some of these videos of LKY lashing out against JBJ during the 80s, but I did saw once on TCS, now mediacorp, funnily enough, and when LKY is on a rage, he's really angry.

In the 80s, it would have come off as passionate, and people at that time, may excuse him for that- but at this time and age, that kind of anger will just come off as being a character flaw, as in being petulant.

No-one likes an obviously angry politician in public. Even Bill Clinton has had to understand this- at an obvious cost.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha..................LHL better keep quite and don't talk anything or give comment. What ever LHL speak sure kena whack whack .......................
The way LHL peak about one ruling party is good/btter than have 2 party meaning he is not confident with himself. Just let people voted and talk less.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro agree to disagree.Threat need not necessarily be physical.Nazis used guns.PAP uses judiciary.Both hurts just as bad.Nazis put one in prison.PAP bankrupts and prison you in this island.At least you get free food in prison.

Even if I were to go along with your argument.One can counter how many guns had the Nazis against millions of people.Theorotically it becomes untenable.The bottomline is threat and the atmosphere of fear it creates.It can be done in many way.By guns or fear factor.

Closer at home.Indonesia under Suharto was worse off than sinkieland.Despite with a population of almost 300 millions.Its army was much smaller than ours.Yet Suharto ruled through an atmosphere of fear.People did not throw him out but IMF did with the help of US.Now,Indonesia is arguably the most democratic among ASEAN.

There is a lesson here for us.

That is why you need sinkies to unsinkified themselves. Those real singaporean will not give in to fear. When you vote, what is there to fear, non at all.

Can you list out what is there to fear?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why you need sinkies to unsinkified themselves. Those real singaporean will not give in to fear. When you vote, what is there to fear, non at all.

Can you list out what is there to fear?

The question is who can sinkies vote.Every able opposition candidates are bankrupted now or were prisoned under ISD or were forced to flee sinkie land.So how mah?