• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One packet chicken rice 5 packets chilly sauce ???

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
My supervisor just reported to me that there are some people who bought chicken rice but request for many packets of of chilly sauce.

He ask me how ??

Any suggestions ?? Before I give him instructions to him.:confused::confused:

If the customers ask more than 2 packets, "go for extra mile" by tearing the chilli packets "all over" the chicken rice FOR THEM. I think by the 3rd packet, customers will say "thanks, enough liao..", and they will goes off in embarrassment.

Try it.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya... hawkers mai kay kau la... juz be generous... n customers will return for more chilly... especially with eeoror88, no need 2 kay kee one :rolleyes:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Auntie, 5 pkts of chilli enough or not? Not enough want somemore?

Why not like this, I sell you my stall, you takeover. I buy chicken rice from you and you give me 3 pkts enough. No need 5 pkts.:biggrin:

hunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
My supervisor just reported to me that there are some people who bought chicken rice but request for many packets of of chilly sauce.

Just give out 1 packet of chili per chicken rice :biggrin:

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to be more innovative, introduce new dish on the menu - Chilli rice. Chilli being the main dish, shreded chicken as condiment.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal

He ask me how ??

not every one ask for 5 packets of chilli la...

just give lo....

chicken rice must eat with chilli then nice lei....

jw5

Loyal

He ask me how ??

Those people who ask for 5 packets of chilli sauce with 1 packet of rice are either keeping the chilli sauce for other meals or looking for a good bout of "lao sai". :smile:
Seriously though, suggestion is to limit to 2 per packet, but give 1 if the customer doesn't say anything.

jw5

Loyal
I used to go to KFC and request for at least 10 packets of chilli sauce till one day, in one of the outlets, one of the counter staff just gave me one packet and when I requestd for more, just gave me one more packet and told me, sorry, its not enough. From then on, I always used to bring my own chilli sauce whenever I went to KFC till the supervisor in the Paya Lebar KFC one day came to me and said, Sir, I see you've got your own chilli sauce. Don't you like our chilli sauce, to which I replied, no but your staff might just give me one or two packets only and that would not be enough for me.
You see, it's because of people like you that now they use dispensers for the dine in customers. :smile:

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had this classmate who will eat his chicken rice with at least 5-6 plates of chilli. It got to the extent where the chicken rice seller told him to stop. Damn bloody embarassing

jw5

Loyal
I had this classmate who will eat his chicken rice with at least 5-6 plates of chilli. It got to the extent where the chicken rice seller told him to stop. Damn bloody embarassing
When he orders char kway tiao, does he ask for "hiam jio mai kway tiao mai hum"? :smile:

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chilli sauce is just a gravy and it doesnt cost a great deal. To some, infact many, this sauce enhance delectability. And in chicken rice, this is the only sauce that does that. Its amount should not be restricted, less profit or less business, you decide.:p

I think people who eat their food with too much chilli sauce don't know how to appreciate food. In tiny bits, chilli may add some bite, but too much will destroy the palate and overpower the original flavour of a dish. That's why overnight meat gets cooked in curry.

tristesse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to request 2 packets of chilli sauce for my chicken rice, and one fine day the auntie asked whether i want her to pour chilli directly on my chicken rice.
:o

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When he orders char kway tiao, does he ask for "hiam jio mai kway tiao mai hum"? :smile:

Dunno, but he eats mee siam with no mee only hum. :p

I made it a point not to eat lunch with that guy again. I think his problem is psychological. Even the chicken rice auntie was traumatized. It's been many years since I saw that guy. Hope he doesn't have stomach ulcers.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think people who eat their food with too much chilli sauce don't know how to appreciate food. In tiny bits, chilli may add some bite, but too much will destroy the palate and overpower the original flavour of a dish. That's why overnight meat gets cooked in curry.

Well, different strokes for different folks. Some people takes chilli when they are little, their taste buds are different. Especially indians and malays, they cant go without chilli and spicy foods.:p