• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One packet chicken rice 5 packets chilly sauce ???

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
My supervisor just reported to me that there are some people who bought chicken rice but request for many packets of of chilly sauce.

He ask me how ??

Any suggestions ?? Before I give him instructions to him.:confused::confused:

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
put lesser chili in per packet then .... thus 5 packets might be same as one packet so u dun lugi...

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
My supervisor just reported to me that there are some people who bought chicken rice but request for many packets of of chilly sauce.

He ask me how ??

1) Ask if the customer if he wants 4 other chicken rice to come along with the chilly sauce.

2) 10cents for every 2 extra chilli sauce

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He ask me how ??

how much 1 packet of chilli sauce? ... very expensive meh? ... :confused:

mayb ... recognise their faces ... nex time wen dey cum, gif dem 1 fewer piece of chicken 1st ... :biggrin:

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal

He ask me how ??

chilli expensive or not??? how much for 1 packet of chilli sauce???

if i were u, i would ask my supervisor and chicken rice sellers to identify the people who ask for a lot of chilli and remember them... so that next time they come, yr guys can automatically give them more chilli and at the same time, ask them want to tapao the free soup as well.

trying times r the best times to differentiate yr business from the others, build yr loyal customer base and increase yr market share... and u r not doing that???:confused:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go kfc usually for one meal I finish one bottle of chilli with galic.

I used to go to KFC and request for at least 10 packets of chilli sauce till one day, in one of the outlets, one of the counter staff just gave me one packet and when I requestd for more, just gave me one more packet and told me, sorry, its not enough. From then on, I always used to bring my own chilli sauce whenever I went to KFC till the supervisor in the Paya Lebar KFC one day came to me and said, Sir, I see you've got your own chilli sauce. Don't you like our chilli sauce, to which I replied, no but your staff might just give me one or two packets only and that would not be enough for me.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to go to KFC and request for at least 10 packets of chilli sauce till one day, in one of the outlets, one of the counter staff just gave me one packet and when I requestd for more, just gave me one more packet and told me, sorry, its not enough. From then on, I always used to bring my own chilli sauce whenever I went to KFC till the supervisor in the Paya Lebar KFC one day came to me and said, Sir, I see you've got your own chilli sauce. Don't you like our chilli sauce, to which I replied, no but your staff might just give me one or two packets only and that would not be enough for me.

Odd man.....

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

He ask me how ??

depends on the cost of the sauce. in new zealand, u go request for tabasco sauce at the counter, it will not be free of charge.

so... is the chilli sauce of the chicken rice stall as expensive as the tabasco sauce?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
chilli expensive or not??? how much for 1 packet of chilli sauce???

if i were u, i would ask my supervisor and chicken rice sellers to identify the people who ask for a lot of chilli and remember them... so that next time they come, yr guys can automatically give them more chilli and at the same time, ask them want to tapao the free soup as well.

trying times r the best times to differentiate yr business from the others, build yr loyal customer base and increase yr market share... and u r not doing that???:confused:

Good advice. Build customer loyalty and word spread !!:smile:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

He ask me how ??

Chilli sauce is just a gravy and it doesnt cost a great deal. To some, infact many, this sauce enhance delectability. And in chicken rice, this is the only sauce that does that. Its amount should not be restricted, less profit or less business, you decide.:p