• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once BG(NS) then can join PAP

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LHL, George Yeo and others all had to be be at least BG (NS) before resigned to enter MIW. Last GE, got MG(NS). Now this COL (NS) reisgns. 50% prob he might be entering the PAP.

We shall see.

Candidate for Hougang? Or another dickhead a la Cecilia Sue fiasco?

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Hng Kiang was only LT-Colonel when he ROD-ed

bgs.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

bgs.jpg

Good point . But I've heard stories that LHK could never make it to BG level. He was crap as an SAF officer or something. So the powers to be make him reitre but still brought him in.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point . But I've heard stories that LHK could never make it to BG level. He was crap as an SAF officer or something. So the powers to be make him reitre but still brought him in.

And from where did you hear them? The establishment? Now that makes you an establishment dog.

You just confirmed it again... You are a Pappie dog!

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHK was already DS at MND before he became HDB CEO.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah. No more BG or colonel please.
We already had enough of them during our NS.
Please don't let them rule our lives and screw us up further.
Enough is enough.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bgs.jpg

Wow, you have that old photo!

I am unable to recall whether LHK was in the first (LHL, BTH, xxx. xxx. xxx) or second batch of SAFOS.

He is one of the few who completed his bond as LTC.