• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! now some Malays want death for Amy

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do malays see chinese as their family?

Look be reasonable. It takes both hands to clap. the fact of the matter is that i see chinese trying to repair the damage and somehow others trying to break it.

Yes. Theres couple of Chinese families who gave away their daughters to my relatives for adption. My relatives threat her like their flesh and blood daughters. More than juz a family. And yes, i know wat u are going to reply.

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are not known to be magnanimous, piss them off and they will burn down temples and churches. Anyway what are the Malays complaining about, they should be glad it only cost them $50 to hold a wedding. If the marriage ends in a divorce, hati not so sakit. But compared that to the chinese who spends a bomb on a wedding....once marriage goes down the drain, that tens and thousand of dollars washed away...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Theres couple of Chinese families who gave away their daughters to my relatives for adption. My relatives threat her like their flesh and blood daughters. More than juz a family. And yes, i know wat u are going to reply.

So wat am i going to reply? Also a few relatives does not = everyone in sg.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But the main thing is that Amy made a comment about the malays and not Islam. If you say something bad about the Malays, Islam is involved, can't they differentiate between religion and race?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So wat am i going to reply? Also a few relatives does not = everyone in sg.

Hmm...i am only referring to my close relatives. Havent talk abt other Malay family who adopt Chinese infants as part of their family those days. And the population of Malays are far more than present. But the issue is not only on numbers. Its abt u saying tat Malays dont see Chinese as a family. So juz give u an example tere lor. U may disagree. Fine with me. Let the forummers judge.

Once a while we have articles fm BH. Is abt some Chinese being adopted by malay family. And some still looking for their biological mothers. And some oreidi reconciled with their biological mothers.:smile: Next time if got such news, i will share it here.

So Jah, if u tink tere are Malay being adopted by Chinese family, and reported in the Chinese papers, do share it here too ya.:rolleyes::smile:

Last edited: