• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Olympics Newscaster Jade Seah

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I avoid watching Olympics news over channel 5 because I find this female, Jade Seah with her chink looks very repulsive. On top of her ugly appearance, she used the 'f' word during one of her nightly appearances last fortnight.

Do any brothers & sisters here feel the same about this repulsive looking bitch.

Despite many protests from the public, loser Vice President Kenneth Liang came out to defend her. Either he is sleeping with her or Media corpse must be very desperate to put her up there.

jake

Alfrescian
Loyal
It tells you what Jade is made of.

First, she say the f word. Depends on your standards, a classy girl will not say the f word.

Second, she say the f word for something so small. Actually, she is not a respectful person. Over a name, she say f word. She probably thinks it's trendy to say f word. It is not :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It tells you what Jade is made of.

First, she say the f word. Depends on your standards, a classy girl will not say the f word.

Second, she say the f word for something so small. Actually, she is not a respectful person. Over a name, she say f word. She probably thinks it's trendy to say f word. It is not :biggrin:

Yucksssss.... A sinkie woman......

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't the broadcaster spokesman said they have viewed the tape and there is no "f" word so who is right and who is wrong ???

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't the broadcaster spokesman said they have viewed the tape and there is no "f" word so who is right and who is wrong ???

Can't trust that loser Kenneth Liang. KL left Media Corpse 15 years ago to venture into a theme restaurant which he failed miserably. Now in his late 50's, instead of looking forward to his retirement, he has to come back to seek reemployment with Media Corpse.

KL is the chap who put that uncouth & ugly bitch to co-host the program and I suspect that he has self-interest for doing so.

lightwalk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read in 8 days that whenever there is a need to retake during photoshoot, michelle chiong will just say fuck. Come on, everybody curse and swear at themselves in secret.

omega

Alfrescian
Loyal
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

There were some videos on YTube. She did say the "f" word. :(

omega

Alfrescian
Loyal

<!-- / message -->

These are the typical traits of a SPG and a Singaporean :biggrin: :biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I avoid watching Olympics news over channel 5 because I find this female, Jade Seah with her chink looks very repulsive. On top of her ugly appearance, she used the 'f' word during one of her nightly appearances last fortnight.

She looks "JADED"...with pun intended...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were some videos on YTube. She did say the "f" word. :(

First up, when anyone has a clip-on microphone on his/her suit, they shouldn't assume that the "mike" is turned off when they are off camera.

Jesse Jackson, and some of the English football commentators in the UK, such as Richard Keys, Alan Hansen, and some others were caught swearing or swearing to cut someone else's balls, simply because they thought the mikes were turned off.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has a high forehead, like flowerhorn fish (Luo Han Yue). :o

126126368_0069b5a110.jpg

fish1.jpg