• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OLympics: Asians seem to be better at pLaying with smaLLer BaLLs...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come ah ?..once the the baLLs get to tennis' size, aLmost aLL Asians go punchek..:biggrin:

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This ball big or small?
:biggrin:

9OTT2.jpg

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To do with body build and height. Tennis requires at least a height of 1.85 meters (for males) to be successful, or you have to be like the energizer rabbit (Michael Chang) or to a less extent leyton Hewitt (1.76?m). Most Asians of that height rather play basketball :rolleyes:

I reckon bro erection can give a 6-0 6-0 to FTW anytime of the day!!:biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.once the the baLLs get to tennis' size, aLmost aLL Asians go punchek..:biggrin:
Fishy, not really ...how about pool, snooker? Unless you saying some like Raiders, GD expert main pocket billiards:p

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true lah,,,what about Golf? Still dominated by Ang Mor,,,except the womens one...asian women do well for LPGA etc,,,especially Korean ones

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dudes, i know; but i am referring within the context of the OLympics' here..:cool::wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishy, not really ...how about pool, snooker? Unless you saying some like Raiders, GD expert main pocket billiards:p
Agree with you on the pooL/snooker side of it, current crop of Asian professionaLs have made it good on the internationaL circuit; with the Taiwanese, Chinese, FiLLipines aLL exceLLing..which brings me back to the days of
the Thai sensation James Wattana..:wink:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishypie said:
SmaLLer baLLs yet, you dabbLe with your fingers..:smile:

Have to agree with you that Asians are better at the small balls except those that use clubs or sticks for some reasons.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
To do with body build and height. Tennis requires at least a height of 1.85 meters (for males) to be successful, or you have to be like the energizer rabbit (Michael Chang) or to a less extent leyton Hewitt (1.76?m). Most Asians of that height rather play basketball :rolleyes:

hi,

your answer is very logical and scientific.