• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fcuk: "Treat new citizens as equals" !

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun Guy
Samster Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 77 / Power: 1

Re: PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi to all Bros

Bro JJjumper
Bro, I have not mentioned which bank she work in and from what I know not all banks in Spore (Local and Foreign) required english speaking staff.

Local bank do required english speaking staff but that does not mean all are able to. For example (Pantry lady, Cleaner and etc....)

Foreign bank do required english speaking staff at the frontline but how about those at the backend. Those junior staff or lower ranking at the backend may not need to.
No offence to you bro....

Bro DL2UHI
Bro, what you have stated in your post is very true and well said. I can speak, sing and even scold in chinese or dialect but when I come to reading or writing, I am a total BLUR king.

Bro kefuso
Bro, I guess you may have misheard or there are some miscommunication between you and her. She has never told anyone that she is working in a factory. What she has told me is she is rushing some work at her colleague house and need to be handed over the next day. She say she is still very new working there and that why she need to go over to her colleague house to finish her work.

Bro there are many levels in the bank and she maybe a small little fly over there. She may not understand what you have know. There are many frontline staff at our local bank and when ask some question, they always tell us to wait and will ask their senior to talk to us.

I hope I am right bro. No offence to you............

Bro Cunnosieur
Bro, what you have posted up is a profile of a manager and a senior officer position. I have only stated that she work in the bank as a exec.

An exec. could mean = admin, clerk, trainee staff or some backend staff.

No offence to you bro........

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...k-exec-15.html

images

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www6.tianya.cn/new/publicforu...flag=1&#Bottom

April 04

Pahboh Bank of China...worst bank in the world!

First of all, I wanna scream out what a fucking LOUSY bank this Bank of China is! TMD! My mum remitted me some money but it's MIA now and the branches in both Singapore & China just kept pushing the blame on each other and say they dunno where is the money now instead of CHECKING and TRACING. My God! Is this what efficiency & reponsible stand for? China & Chinese ppl are juz so fucking irresponsible & suck at their services in every way! Now I'm really penniless! My debitcard probably still need about 1 week to reach me. If only I hadn't lost my wallet. Sob, sob, sob. Juz fucking tmd.

Went to see the terracota during the wkend. We rented a car & driver for the whole day for $100 rmb with a stranger who approached us on the street. Kinda brave eh, but I was apprehensive at first although in the end, we were brought back to the school gate safely lah. We also visited Hwa Qing Spring where the fat Yang Guifei liked to bath. I heard she's about 80kg and only 1.5 something metres. And that's considered B-E-A-U-tiful in Tang Dynasty. Haha! Went up the mountain behind this place on a cable car. The air was so fresh compared to the stinking Xi'an city. I got nose bleed becoz the air was too dry in the hostel.

I wonder if there's anyone going to visit me in May or June. I'm so depressed now.

images

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
BANK OF CHINA's View on S'pore - Singapore is turning into one breast-obsessed nation

"I thought this year's Miss Singapore Universe (Carol Cheong) won because of her boobs," says Joshua-Uriel Leong, a banker from BOC in his 30s who admits that he is a "boob man" and is drawn to a woman's breasts ahead of her other physical attributes.

And "Yes, yes, yes - size does matter", he adds.

According to Doy Teo, director of the Singapore operations of lingerie brand Triumph International, the number of women going up to a bigger C cup has surged from about 10 per cent a decade ago to 18 per cent.

The lingerie industry here is estimated to be worth S$100 million (US$62.58 million), says Teo. The brand now even carries a line of fuller-figure F-cup bras, and these whoppers have been enjoying brisk sales.

Another favourite among shoppers here is the push-up bra. Foong Yen, a spokesman for home-grown lingerie brand Ero, says 70 per cent of sales come from its Skin.Cool range of push-up bras.

As boob "authority" Jeffrey Chung notes: "The first things guys notice about girls are breasts. Instead of keeping them in, the media might as well capitalise on them."

He ought to know - he is the model agency owner who made headlines by marketing three D-cup models as the Singapore D-Cup Show Girls.

And the media has certainly wholeheartedly embraced this icon of femininity, from publications devoted to lad culture such as Maxim, featuring scantily clad women on and between its covers, to the popularity of models willing to display more decolletage.

There is also no shortage of cleavage on big and small screens too, such as Uma Thurman's bountiful bosom in The Producers or on the now-ended MTV reality series, Newlyweds, starring Jessica Simpson and her perfect double Ds.

This show of skin has even migrated from the reel world to reality, with a whole generation of young women flaunting their seemingly blossoming assets in tube tops and barely-there halters.

"Boobs are the reason men wake up in the morning and the source of comfort as they lie in bed with their ladies at night," says a the BOC banker. "The ideal breast size should be big enough for you to notice, but not of the size that you end up talking to them instead."

However, not all males are breast men. "Of course men like bigger boobs in general but it's not really a deal-breaker unless she's awkward about it," says a 27-year-old lawyer who also declined to be named. "But if she was sensual and comfortable, then I'll be happy."

Cleavages are also not the first thing that gets Chung's attention when auditioning a model.

"You'll be shocked but I'll actually look at the smile first," says Chung. "When I look at a girl who wants to be a model, I want to see a smiling face because that is what makes everyone happy."

images

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He publicly announced that life can never be equal. Thus he should never demand Singaporeans and foreigners to enjoy equal benefits in this island unless he plan to sell Singaporean away.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li guang yao, 万岁! 万岁! 万岁! 万! 万! 万! 岁! :rolleyes: Don't Forget...at 8.22pm, every night, recite that!! :biggrin:
李光耀??? if sinkapoor is part of our great motherland China, the most he can be is a kampong head.
we should learn to sing this song!!! '义勇军进行曲', it is easier to sing than majulah sinkapoorlah!!! i sincerely think that we should use '义勇军进行曲' as our national anthem. its short, graceful, touching, classy and lyrics are easy to remember. here's the lyrics.

'义勇军进行曲' March of the Volunteers

起来!不愿做奴隶的人们!
把我们的血肉,筑成我们新的长城!
中华民族到了最危险的时候,
每个人被迫着发出最后的吼声。
起来!起来!起来!
我们万众一心,
冒着敌人的炮火,前进!
冒着敌人的炮火,前进!
前进!前进!进!

Translation:

Arise! All who refuse to be slaves!
Let our flesh and blood become our new Great Wall!
As the Chinese nation faces its greatest peril,
All forcefully expend their last cries.
Arise! Arise! Arise!
May our million hearts beat as one,
Brave the enemy's fire, March on!
Brave the enemy's fire, March on!
March on! March on! On!

(Lyrics obtained from Wikipedia)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dwDkWzK24ZE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dwDkWzK24ZE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

how i hope our motherland China will station PLA in sinkapoor like what they do in Hong Kong. that will protect us from all the mat pigs in our region.

祖国万岁!!!中华人民共和国万岁!!!中国人民解放军万岁!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXU59Rers30&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXU59Rers30&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
with due respect..MM may want to do a walk about at Tras street, Duxton hill, Tanjong pagar and discover, to his amazement ,how thousands of foreign student pass holders, work permit holders works as part-time bargirls and hookers, massage girls.....many of these may eventually make it to become citizens of singapore...through selling their souls and bodies in Tanjong pagar..........

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
DEAR FELLOW SPOREANS

I say, lets bring them in...but only the Mei Mei and Tankachis...

WHY SO?

We bring in their women...bonk them n have BABIES....

When China n Indian gets deprivate of their women folks...

How can they grow?

WISE MOVE INDEED PAP!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys simply have to face the fact that as far as LKY is concerned, local born sinkies simply aren't up to the mark. To put it more bluntly, the sinkie gene pool is inferior. New blood is therefore needed to boost the overall IQ and EQ levels.

I honestly have no choice but to agree with him. :rolleyes:

fuck u CB Sam...

arselicking your masters again.. :oIo::oIo: