• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart wants a good fight in Tanjong Pagar GRC!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
All mortals must leave this world when times comes..NOT EVEN A SECOND LATER..regardless if you are the greatest concuerer like GHENGIS KHAN,,Chin Szi Huang..godd saint like Gandhi..selfless leader like SUn Yet San, or the like..or ruthless dictator like Idi Amin.........BUT there are heavens abd hell await everyone.......
In Buddhism there are 30+ main sections of heavens..and 18 main section of hells,,each with 500 sub-sections,,and each again have 3000 sub-sub-sections!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING.........no,,just to fit the million different categories of bad karmas of those beings who had commited on in this sentient world........
NO ESCAPE..repeat..NO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!so be good...

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at his political history and career.

If he doesn't get a good fight or challenged in Tanjong Pagar GRC, he will not leave SGP in peace.

Why not give him a good fight before he goes? :biggrin:

Yay 66.6% prevailed over 33.3%

Satan 1 God 0

YES!!!!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I read it wrongly, I thought it went - THe dirty old man will not outlive the next two eRections. Honest mistake, my fault, but I was tickled pink for a moment.

Well, not really, he will probably outlive the erection of new prominent buildings, that one mall in Tampenis and another in Bugis.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can can sure can want.....always put my shits in your mouth.......and it must smell good to you rite........very funny hor........ he he he....:biggrin:

Asshole TLLM! I just fucked your old mother's lao chee bye good, she was frothing in her mouth now... I fucked her too hard liao!

Oh no!!!

:p :p :p