• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Okay please tell me the location of this stall

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah! Silly!

There is a telephone number printed on the red banner lah!

Call that number to ask lah!

:biggrin:

Wah Piang Eh..

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. i want to buy one for my grandma. she loves roasted duck.

Don't forget to get some roast pork with it. It's delicious - soft and juicy and sweet - no need sauce. If you drive with a package in your car, I think you may not be able to resist its fragrance - especially when its hot!

It has been selling for $13+ for quite some time. An uncooked duck in the supermarket like Sheng Shiong and NTUC costs more than this price.

Your grandma will be very happy - but it's such as a huge duck that the whole family and grandchildren can enjoy together - plus the roast pork. Enjoy.

Sam Leong may salivate from his Aussieland when he reads this :biggrin: