• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oh mY god ! STI : 2069.9

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My prediction hit bull eye. now down more than 6% as I predict or 150 points.
Yeah yeehooo.

Hamlin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I betting on STI to be less than 2200 from last week but in the end is better than I have hope for. :wink::smile:

I like decisive men!!!! well done. I have done the same and on NKEI and HSI as well.. there's more room.. sell on RALLIES!!!!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
STI is dropping to 2069.9 at 12.37pm !

God bless Singapore and exalt singapore's leadership and give strength and wisdom to peaseant so that they can can come out of the crisis unscath !

US and EURO econ might be going down , but singapore will continue to prosper with your supernatual abondon grace to coast through these crisis !

I pray all this in the NAME OF JESUS !

Hallelujah!

Everything is sooo beautifully orchestrated
Global Financial Collapse.

Reminds us not to have faith solely in money only.

Allowed as to reflect on why we are here on earth.

Gives us a timeout to seek God.

Wonderfully played out, Lord Jesus Christ!

I am impressed!

When are we having the final encore! Swee Swee!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STI is dropping to 2069.9 at 12.37pm !

God bless Singapore and exalt singapore's leadership and give strength and wisdom to peaseant so that they can can come out of the crisis unscath !

US and EURO econ might be going down , but singapore will continue to prosper with your supernatual abondon grace to coast through these crisis !

I pray all this in the NAME OF JESUS !

yeah property bubble. like the one which hit japan in 80's

it took the richest country in the world almost 20 years to recover. how long does it take little red dot to recover. maybe 40 - 50 years?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah property bubble. like the one which hit japan in 80's

it took the richest country in the world almost 20 years to recover. how long does it take little red dot to recover. maybe 40 - 50 years?
That is why singapore need miracle ! Only through his abondon grace and not law keeping !

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go sell the futures or buy PUt options :biggrin:

I heard something about STI Futures where one can bet against the market ie rise or fall but don't know how it works...i mean for example if today the market settle at 2100 and I want to bet that it falls tomorrow, must I set a figure say to drop till 2000? what if it drops beyond that figure? does it mean i still make money?