• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Office for rent at $181500?

limpeikanli

Alfrescian
Loyal
was looking for an office location when I came across this.

Details
Property Name: Parkview Square
Property Type: Office
Price: S$ 181,500 / month View to Offer
Price (psf): S$ 11.77 psf (built-in)
Floor Area: 15,420 sqft / 1,432.55 sqm (built-in)

d50abb22684289_1_V550.jpg

what kind of company would rent this?

but agent is quite chio. :p

ca0f402784965_1_V120B.jpg
:p

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
A company that doesn't have to earn any money can rent it. A company like NParks. Such an office, like those $2200 Brompton bicycles, will boost staff morale.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A company that doesn't have to earn any money can rent it. A company like NParks. Such an office, like those $2200 Brompton bicycles, will boost staff morale.

MOM, can afford that kind of rental too...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This building own by HK mafia........
Always been wanting to attract the hi-so type of tenants........but without much success i think.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always been wanting to attract the hi-so type of tenants........but without much success i think.

I never like the look of that building anyway, don't really know how to describe my feeling, with the brownish marble facade, the various statutes...looking a Pharaoh's tomb..and standing odd! ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yup, you are right brother. Whenever I have customers in this building, I will drag my feet there. A lot of foreigners from third works cuntries houses their small offices there. The building Feng Shui has a problem. When you go inside the main lobby, you feel as if people are pressing on you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, you are right brother. Whenever I have customers in this building, I will drag my feet there. A lot of foreigners from third works cuntries houses their small offices there. The building Feng Shui has a problem. When you go inside the main lobby, you feel as if people are pressing on you.

Of course, it look like a Mausoleum or tomb!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never like the look of that building anyway, don't really know how to describe my feeling, with the brownish marble facade, the various statutes...looking a Pharaoh's tomb..and standing odd! ?
for me look more like the buildings in Batman's gotham city....

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
The average price for Grade A office space today around $11.00 psf depending largely on the building, space leased and duration.

But Parkview Square is barely Grade A for that matter but it has been known to be the most expensive office space in Singapore with low occupancy rates. Most of the tenants are carefully "qualified" and meet certain profile criteria.

Used to work for a financial software company that was looking to move into that building, they were not at all keen to lease the space to us despite our profile. We ended up taking over 100,000 sqft in another building. The only good thing about that building is their floor plate is column-less, but that's something which can be worked around if you have a good designer onboard to assist with the designs.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the agent is looking for some money laundering business men to fill up the office ......

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's this mysterious feeling regarding this building..

Still remember one rainy nite when I came out of the Raffles hospital A&E and had a smoke outside.. Looked up the building and saw a statue of a man holding a ball at the top of Parkview square..

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's this mysterious feeling regarding this building..

Still remember one rainy nite when I came out of the Raffles hospital A&E and had a smoke outside.. Looked up the building and saw a statue of a man holding a ball at the top of Parkview square..

anyone notice the eerie resemblance of this building to the one in Ghostbusters?

Attachments

• spaceout.gif
    spaceout.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 207

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone notice the eerie resemblance of this building to the one in Ghostbusters?

Heard from someone that used to work there that there are also bronze effigies of Churchill, Einstein and other famous figures in that building.. Any Bros can comfirm this?