• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

October 7 terrorist describes sexually assaulting 'terrified' woman: 'I stripped off her clothes. The devil took over me, and... I raped her'

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
October 7 terrorist describes sexually assaulting 'terrified' woman: 'I stripped off her clothes. The devil took over me, and... I raped her'

www.dailymail.co.uk

By Perkin Amalaraj 16:14 GMT 28 Mar 2024 , updated 20:02 GMT 28 Mar 2024

A terrorist with Palestinian Islamic Jihad has described exactly how he raped a 'terrified' Israeli woman on October 7, claiming that 'the devil took over me.'

The detained terrorist, who identifies himself as 28-year-old Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem, said he broke into a house in an unnamed kibbutz in Israel and found a lone, terrified woman, according to a video shared with MailOnline.
'At first when I entered there was no one, then I entered a room and someone was there and was scared of me,' he said in an interrogation room while sitting in front of an Israeli flag.
'She told me to help her, I took her and threw her on the couch.'
He then described in sickening detail how he sexually assaulted the woman.
'The devil took over me, I laid her down started undressing her and did what I did.'
But the interrogator, from Unit 504 of the IDF's intelligence arm, pressed him, and the terrorist says he 'slept with her'.
The detained terrorist, who identifies himself as 28-year-old Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem (pictured), said broke into a house in an unnamed kibbutz in Israel on October 7
The detained terrorist, who identifies himself as 28-year-old Manar Mahmoud Muhammad Qasem (pictured), said broke into a house in an unnamed kibbutz in Israel on October 7
The interrogator angrily says: 'You did not sleep with her, sleep is to sleep. So what did you do?'
The dead-eyed terrorist then admits: 'I raped her.'
He tried to backpeddle, claiming it 'didn't last long' as he heard shouting outside. He said the rape lasted for 'two minutes, maybe a minute-and-a-half.'
'Two men came through the door forcefully, and we heard screams. I don't know if it was her mother, or who it was.'
'After we heard the screams, she and I both started to get dressed, then these two men entered.'
Qasem said the two men wore uniforms from the Al-Aqsa martyrs brigade, Hamas's armed wing, and that they dragged the Israeli woman's mother into the same room and the two frightened women 'started comforting each other', before they were both dragged out by two Hamas fighters.

He then admitted to killing several civilians in the kibbutz using a handgun and a grenade, before running away.
Qasem said that he was called to join in on the October 7 attack by a fellow terrorist, despite training up in Hamas's navy.
He told interrogators that his friend was wounded in his head when they crossed into Israel.
The chilling testimony comes days after an Israeli hostage revealed that she was sexually assaulted by a guard while she was held captive by Hamas.
Amit Soussana, has claimed that a guard, who she says identified himself only as Muhammad, with his 'gun pointed at me, forced me to commit a sexual act on him' in a child's bedroom.
Ms Soussana, 40, told the New York Times that she was sexually assaulted, beaten and tortured while she was held in Gaza for 55 days.
The Israeli lawyer was released during a ceasefire in November alongside 21-year-old Mia Schem.
The terrorist group has for months denied that its members sexually abused people in captivity or during the October 7 attack.
Amit Soussana, 40, has revealed that she was sexually assaulted by a guard while she was held captive in Gaza by Hamas. She was kidnapped from her home in Kfar Aza, Israel during the October 7 raid. Ms Soussana is pictured outside her home in January this year
Amit Soussana, 40, has revealed that she was sexually assaulted by a guard while she was held captive in Gaza by Hamas. She was kidnapped from her home in Kfar Aza, Israel during the October 7 raid. Ms Soussana is pictured outside her home in January this year

However, a United Nations (UN) report released this month stated there is 'clear and convincing information' that some hostages had suffered sexual violence.
There are also 'reasonable grounds' that some people were assaulted during the raid, the report added.

Ms Soussana was abducted from her home during the October 7 raid, beaten and dragged into Gaza by a group of at least seven gunmen.
While in captivity, she said she was held alone in a child's bedroom and chained by her left ankle.
She said that just several days after she had been taken, Muhammad started questioning her about her sex life and menstrual cycle.
Muhammad attacked her on or around October 24, Ms Soussana told the Times. She claimed that he unchained her, took her to the bathroom and ordered that she bathe.
As she washed herself, the lawyer recalled hearing his voice by the door, telling her 'quickly, Amit, quickly'.
She then turned around to find him standing there with his gun, watching her.
Ms Soussana said she tried to cover herself with a hand towel, but Muhammad advanced towards her and hit her.
'He sat me on the edge of the bath. And I closed my legs. And I resisted. And he kept punching me and put his gun in my face,' she told the newspaper. 'Then he dragged me to the bedroom.'
She alleged that while in the bedroom, which was reportedly decorated with images of children's cartoon characters, Muhammad forced her to commit a sexual act on him, before leaving her naked, sitting in the dark and sobbing on the bed.
Ms Soussana noted that Muhammad had left her alone to wash himself and claimed her attacker showed remorse after the assault, allegedly saying to her: 'I'm bad, I'm bad, please don't tell Israel.'
She reported the alleged assault and other violence to two doctors and a social worker less than 24 hours after she was freed from captivity, The Times reported.
It is understood that she also spoke to the UN team that published the report on sexual violence against hostages in Gaza and during the October 7 attack.
Ms Soussana has also revealed how about three weeks into her kidnapping she was moved to another location, which she described as an apartment, and reunited with other hostages.
She recalled being summoned into the living room a few days after her arrival for a brutal beating by a group of guards who apparently believed she was hiding information from them.
Ms Soussana, pictured during her kidnapping, refused to go quietly. She was kicking and screaming until her captors bundled her into a car to drive back to Gaza
Ms Soussana, pictured during her kidnapping, refused to go quietly. She was kicking and screaming until her captors bundled her into a car to drive back to Gaza
The lawyer said the guards wrapped her head in a shirt, forced her to sit on the floor and beat her with the butt of a gun. They put duct tape over her mouth and nose, tied her feat, and handcuffed her, Ms Soussana recalled.
The guards reportedly hung her 'like a chicken' between two couches and continued to beat and kick her, while demanding she reveal the information they believed she was hiding.
'It was like that for 45 minutes or so,' she said. 'They were hitting me and laughing and kicking me, and called the other hostages to see me.'
After they untied her, Ms Soussana said the guards took her back to a bedroom and threatened to kill her if she did not produce the requested information within 40 minutes. She said that she still does not know exactly what information they sought.
Ms Soussana lived alone in Kfar Aza and was an easy target for Hamas attackers, who discovered her hiding in a safe room in her property on October 7.
Astonishing footage, captured by a security camera, showed how she fought to free herself from Hamas as they dragged her back to Gaza during their ruthless raid.

Holding her down, the attackers can be seen slapping Ms Soussana as they attempted to wrap her in a shawl or blanket, but still she fought back, twisting and kicking. Eventually the captors were forced to bundle her into a car to get her back to Gaza as they were unable to drag her on foot.
More than 1,200 Israelis were slaughtered on October 7, irrespective of whether they tried to flee or resist against their attackers.
Ms Soussana was one of several hostages who were taken and spent almost eight weeks days living in captivity.

She was released by Hamas just one day before the week-long truce between Israel and Hamas expired and hostilities resumed.
Released alongside her was Ms Schem, who was kidnapped from the Nova music festival on November 30.
During the truce, Hamas released 80 Israeli hostages in exchange for 240 Palestinian prisoners. Twenty-five other captives, mostly Thais, were freed outside the scope of the deal.
Israel recalled its negotiators from Doha on Tuesday after deeming mediated talks on a Gaza truce were 'at a dead end' due to demands by Hamas, a senior Israeli official has said.
The official, who is close to the Mossad spymaster heading up the talks, accused Hamas's Gaza leader Yahya Sinwar of sabotaging the diplomacy 'as part of a wider effort to inflame this war over Ramadan'.
The warring sides had stepped up negotiations, mediated by Qatar and Egypt, on a six-week suspension of Israel's offensive in return for the proposed release of 40 of the 130 hostages still held by the Palestinian militant group in Gaza.
Hamas has sought to parlay any deal into an end to the fighting and withdrawal of Israeli forces. Israel has ruled this out, saying it would eventually resume efforts to dismantle the governance and military capabilities of Hamas.

Hamas also wants hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who fled Gaza City and surrounding areas southward during the first stage of the almost six-month-old war to be allowed back north.
The Israeli official said that Israel had agreed to double the number of Palestinians it would release for the hostages at 700 to 800 prisoners and allow some displaced Palestinians to return to northern Gaza.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said on Tuesday that Hamas had made 'delusional' demands, which it said showed the Palestinians were not interested in a deal.
Hamas has accused Israel of stalling at the talks while it carries out its military offensive.
The discussions, mediated by Egypt and Qatar, are continuing as a humanitarian crisis devastates Palestinians in Gaza with severe shortages of food, medicine and hospital care. Concerns are growing that famine will take hold.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In any military conquest, there will be rape of the enemy. And yet, there were reports claiming Hamas did not rape. Fuck them ,too fucking stupid.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In any military conquest, there will be rape of the enemy. And yet, there were reports claiming Hamas did not rape. Fuck them ,too fucking stupid.
Hamas attacked at 6 and ended by 10 am with hostages.
Other militant group came in after news of breach in wall spread.
Hamas trooper just don't have the time to rape. Other. Militant group maybe.
But after 6 months, they finally got somebody to admit to rape. I think this is just not credible.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The IDF should do it back double to the Hamas daughters n wives.. God will give them permission to do so, Allah won't object also...An eye for an eye!

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hamas attacked at 6 and ended by 10 am with hostages.
Other militant group came in after news of breach in wall spread.
Hamas trooper just don't have the time to rape. Other. Militant group maybe.
But after 6 months, they finally got somebody to admit to rape. I think this is just not credible.
In order to defend your fellow muslims, I sometimes think you pull logic out of your ass.:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
warao eh! ...

kil others ... brame ah la ...

rape others ... brame devil ...

ownself no fault! ...