• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OBS does not know that Karma is like a rubber band.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Karma is like a rubber band. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.

In 70's & early 80's OBS had a team of social directors aka balls-carriers whose tasks were to hunt for pretty girls at Grand Hyatt hotel where the hottest
disco Chinoiserie was situated. Once they spotted their targets, they would try to intoxicate & lure these young girls to the hotel rooms for BS to screw.

One pretty SQ stewardess I happened to know, confided with me that she felt so very humiliated when she woke up from her sleep in the Grand Hyatt,
she discovered a One Thousand Dollar note stuck on her face with his sperm.

She was so furious and she bitterly cursed him to his grave.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Karma is like a rubber band. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.

In 70's & early 80's OBS had a team of social directors aka balls-carriers whose tasks were to hunt for pretty girls at Grand Hyatt hotel where the hottest
disco Chinoiserie was situated. Once they spotted their targets, they would try to intoxicate & lure these young girls to the hotel rooms for BS to screw.

One pretty SQ stewardess I happened to know, confided with me that she felt so very humiliated when she woke up from her sleep in the Grand Hyatt,

A prostitute feels insulted at being paid? Really? :o-o:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was Lao Zoe one of those targets?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at that time sia girl hangout. they knew predators were prying yet they went and drank until drunk or drugged. many many pretty girls either kena date raped or sought for ons not knowing orang utan obs was lurking in hotel. many went home with sticky glue in between their thighs. many high end mid level and part time prostitutes too as arabs and angmos also hanged out at the bar in the basement. the whole hotel was an sexpat fuckshop. no “innocent” girl walking out after being knocked up could successfully sue or dare to report. more like “cum ma” than karma.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
at that time sia girl hangout. they knew predators were prying yet they went and drank until drunk or drugged. many many pretty girls either kena date raped or sought for ons not knowing orang utan obs was lurking in hotel. many went home with sticky glue in between their thighs. many high end mid level and part time prostitutes too as arabs and angmos also hanged out at the bar in the basement. the whole hotel was an sexpat fuckshop. no “innocent” girl walking out after being knocked up could successfully sue or dare to report. more like “cum ma” than karma.
All these hole selling sluts knew what they were in for.

Early day Jamie Chuas, Small Mrs Ong wannabes, Lao Zoe the whore too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these hole selling sluts knew what they were in for.

Early day Jamie Chuas, Small Mrs Ong wannabes, Lao Zoe the whore too.
if you were a yantao billionaire like eduardo savarin they would swarm and swoon over you. obs that old orang utan would not fit in the crowd and attract the syts. thus he sent out jiakliaobee yantao kias to do the baiting, pimping and hunting for him.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you were a yantao billionaire like eduardo savarin they would swarm and swoon over you. obs that old orang utan would not fit in the crowd and attract the syts. thus he sent out jiakliaobee yantao kias to do the baiting, pimping and hunting for him.
Just need to show cash, all these legs will automatically open. Dingdong.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinoiserie? The original shinwa not the Dennis Foo fake one

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just need to show cash, all these legs will automatically open. Dingdong.
one sexy minah whore was asking for $699 but my arab friend was offering only $400 after we met at the club. cantik minah tried to avoid arab and instead whispered to me “for you it’s free, please take me away (from this guy).”

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinoiserie? The original shinwa not the Dennis Foo fake one
above the lobby on the mezzanine floor was chinoiserie. in the basement with another entrance from outside was a bar (bennigan’s?) frequented by angmohs. many foreign sexpats and intell agents hanged out there. a gossip and some say info sexchange.

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
yan kee lan lah. Look at the chee Bai faces in China. Bro @lostvirgin is right, just show cash and you can have the freshest and tightest pussy money can buy

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

My friend's cousin was a bouncer at Chinoiserie back then. So he closed one eye and let us in. We were still schooling at that time. No money to spend on drinks. Go there just to ogle at the chiobus. But still, we managed to get a few numbers. I'm still in touch with one of them who was an SQ stewardess back then. She's older than me by 5 years. Her daughter just got married last year.