• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NW CDC Gave Out 8 Months Bonus?! LEEGALLY CORRUPT UNTIL LIKE THIS???

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - letter to Teo Ho Pin re: 8 mth CDC bonus</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">limtuakang <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Mar-3 6:28 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 27) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8400.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Dr Teo Ho Pin
Mayor
Northwest CDC

Dear Dr Teo,
I am Eugene Yeo, Chief Editor of socio-political blog Wayang Party Club.
I am writing to you express my concern over rumors circulating in cyberspace lately about Northwest CDC staff getting 8 months bonus including AWS in 2008.
Separately, a reader have written to us alleging that two of your staff receive 7 months of bonuses and 1 month of AWS last year. However he was unable to provide us with any substantial evidence when asked though he claimed that he had heard it from reliable sources within the CDC.
I have written to both of them seeking clarifications and have yet to receive a reply from them. I have also tried calling them to no avail.
The CDC staff are paid for by tax-payers’ monies. May I know what justify their 7 month bonuses (if the allegations were true) during such tough times when Singapore’s economy is mired in recession and is poised to contract between 5% and 8% this year ?
Read rest of letter here:
http://wayangparty.com/?p=5864
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many minions who still insist that GIC and Temasek, till March 2008 has good returns of 7%-19%, read carefully till Mar 2008!

One of them even cite this figure in the procedural parliament!

shame shame shame!

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - letter to Teo Ho Pin re: 8 mth CDC bonus</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">limtuakang <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Mar-3 6:28 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 27) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8400.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Dr Teo Ho Pin
Mayor
Northwest CDC

Dear Dr Teo,
I am Eugene Yeo, Chief Editor of socio-political blog Wayang Party Club.
I am writing to you express my concern over rumors circulating in cyberspace lately about Northwest CDC staff getting 8 months bonus including AWS in 2008.
Separately, a reader have written to us alleging that two of your staff receive 7 months of bonuses and 1 month of AWS last year. However he was unable to provide us with any substantial evidence when asked though he claimed that he had heard it from reliable sources within the CDC.
I have written to both of them seeking clarifications and have yet to receive a reply from them. I have also tried calling them to no avail.
The CDC staff are paid for by tax-payers’ monies. May I know what justify their 7 month bonuses (if the allegations were true) during such tough times when Singapore’s economy is mired in recession and is poised to contract between 5% and 8% this year ?
Read rest of letter here:
http://wayangparty.com/?p=5864
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dr Teo do seem to receive the bonus too so how to answer? Let wait for his reply...

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's so good to be in civil service where doing nothing still can get 8 mth bonus at the end.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why are asshole here whining about civil service bonus...... sour grapes is it ..........:rolleyes:

TLLM! Hahahahahaha! Wat sour grapes?

Please loh, I breathe easier in the private sector, at least I worked hard for my money... Not like you a jiat liao bee... No pride and have to suck PAPee cocks everyday and night...

My my, I believe you got quite a sore jaw with a lifetime of sucking their wimpy cocks...

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM! Hahahahahaha! Wat sour grapes?

Please loh, I breathe easier in the private sector, at least I worked hard for my money... Not like you a jiat liao bee... No pride and have to suck PAPee cocks everyday and night...

My my, I believe you got quite a sore jaw with a lifetime of sucking their wimpy cocks...

Careful hor..... work in private sector......talk cock and sing song during working hour will get you booted out by your boss............
Same lah you suck your boss and I assed your back side......

Could'nt sleep last night rite....... hurts from my assing .....ha ha ha.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful hor..... work in private sector......talk cock and sing song during working hour will get you booted out by your boss............
Same lah you suck your boss and I assed your back side......

Could'nt sleep last night rite....... hurts from my assing .....ha ha ha.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Old fuck still living in his delusional world of assing people!

Hahahahahahahahaha! The only asses you even got are all those PAPee asses which you kissed and licked all life long sia! Now dreaming of assing people here!

Dream on! And die earlier!!!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fuck still living in his delusional world of assing people!

Hahahahahahahahaha! The only asses you even got are all those PAPee asses which you kissed and licked all life long sia! Now dreaming of assing people here!

Dream on! And die earlier!!!

So who are the asshole that got assed har ?.......It is asshole you...... it not dreaming...... it is true live........ I got response from asshole like you.........

Hey you want your mother to be widow is it....... :biggrin::biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who are the asshole that got assed har ?.......It is asshole you...... it not dreaming...... it is true live........ I got response from asshole like you.........

Hey you want your mother to be widow is it....... :biggrin::biggrin:

Hahahahahahaha! I like to flip the papers one day and see your obituary there with your old fuck face and a flippant jaw from a lifetime of sucking PAPee lan jiaos and chee byes.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahahaha! I like to flip the papers one day and see your obituary there with your old fuck face and a flippant jaw from a lifetime of sucking PAPee lan jiaos and chee byes.

What you see is your own father lah......... how can you described your old man like that........:biggrin::biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you see is your own father lah......... how can you described your old man like that........:biggrin::biggrin:

Pls loh, delusional again!

You forgot you are impotent, your dick cannot stand properly, how to have kids???

Hai! Really sick old man, so early in the morning dreaming already!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls loh, delusional again!

You forgot you are impotent, your dick cannot stand properly, how to have kids???

Hai! Really sick old man, so early in the morning dreaming already!

Delusion ????......you have spliting venom the whole morning cos you are hurt by my reply which I am only returning it to you only.........

:oIo:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delusion ????......you have spliting venom the whole morning cos you are hurt by my reply which I am only returning it to you only.........

:oIo:

Hahahahahaha! You cannot even tiu properly, what hurt me?

I am just amused nia, just playing along with you, old fuck!?!

Wahahahahahahahahaha! You are so fun and predictable to play with!?!

Don't die so early hor, at least wait until another old fuck die liao then you go join him and suck his netherworld cock???

LOL!

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahaha! You cannot even tiu properly, what hurt me?

I am just amused nia, just playing along with you, old fuck!?!

Wahahahahahahahahaha! You are so fun and predictable to play with!?!

Don't die so early hor, at least wait until another old fuck die liao then you go join him and suck his netherworld cock???

LOL!

ha ha ha , now it is fun..... that what the other asshole that spar with me said it too after spilting venom in long session and that they are enjoying and as you said playing along.......
So how your family ? going harm kar charm or not...... :biggrin::biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha , now it is fun..... that what the other asshole that spar with me said it too after spilting venom in long session and that they are enjoying and as you said playing along.......
So how your family ? going harm kar charm or not...... :biggrin::biggrin:

After your family ham kar charm first!!!

:biggrin:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mangy Dog Dr Teo made a blunder by first masking the Town Council's losses then only later admitted losses in RISKY investments are imminent.
If this bonus thingy is indeed true, i also want to know how they derive at this figure? Did the Town Council overcharge their residents? After all, their income comes from HDB residents.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
After your family ham kar charm first!!!

:biggrin:

So you have family lah......different from man in the streets..... which kena assed said he is only one left........

But very soon your family going harm kar charm first as you loumoh & loudau already gone .......:biggrin::biggrin: