• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
worker.jpg

worker was painting on my external wall , so dangerous , no harness or safety helmet etc ....

skinny trees.jpg

skinny trees planted ....

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be on a very high work insurance scheme, tht why no need safety equipments :p

Anyway any updated news abt 8a?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be on a very high work insurance scheme, tht why no need safety equipments :p

Anyway any updated news abt 8a?

hmm , what update ? hand over keys ? better dun ask when they send letter to u , it will be a gd suprise ! else keeps disappointing when dates extend again and again ....

Drove past 8a again , i love the balcony more than 8B !

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm , what update ? hand over keys ? better dun ask when they send letter to u , it will be a gd suprise ! else keeps disappointing when dates extend again and again ....

Drove past 8a again , i love the balcony more than 8B !

Ya true enough... Just kinda anxious about this hand over thingy, had a certain timeline to meet.. If it extands any more it really gona screwed my future plans. Just crossing finger nw.

which 8a balcony are u refering to? Is it the one in front of the master bedroom?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya true enough... Just kinda anxious about this hand over thingy, had a certain timeline to meet.. If it extands any more it really gona screwed my future plans. Just crossing finger nw.

which 8a balcony are u refering to? Is it the one in front of the master bedroom?

Yes the front balcony, onlycorner lots have additonal balcony in1 of e room right ?
Hv u been sourcing contractos for renovations ? So many home exhibitions this few months , enjoy !

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the front balcony, onlycorner lots have additonal balcony in1 of e room right ?
Hv u been sourcing contractos for renovations ? So many home exhibitions this few months , enjoy !

Erm i thought for the corner lot, the additonal balcony is at the family area? I Never actually been to one.

Ya been sourcing a few contractors.. Look see here, look see there... Had some idea on what to do, i like the show house concept so myb something similiar and more to carpentary work than to hacking work. What abt u?

Some of the exhibiton really bring some ideas to sight. Really a gd way to broaden one's creative juice.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Erm i thought for the corner lot, the additonal balcony is at the family area? I Never actually been to one.

Ya been sourcing a few contractors.. Look see here, look see there... Had some idea on what to do, i like the show house concept so myb something similiar and more to carpentary work than to hacking work. What abt u?

Some of the exhibiton really bring some ideas to sight. Really a gd way to broaden one's creative juice.

a pity that I have never seen 8A show house leh . so i just observed outside ....
I saw ground floor bedroom with slide doors /panels , i dun quite like it .....

i yet to have chance to visit all this exhibitions ... only bought some mags to see e ideas ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So happy , just happened to called UEM to check another unit is it available and was told only left 5 intermediate lots left!!!

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Crept, the contractors contacts you got from where? Most important is reliable contractor with reasonable pricing. Pay peanuts get monkeys and headaches.
Will need to source for kitchen cabinets/wardrobes and security grills contractors next time when 8b house is handed over in future.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Crept, the contractors contacts you got from where? Most important is reliable contractor with reasonable pricing. Pay peanuts get monkeys and headaches.
Will need to source for kitchen cabinets/wardrobes and security grills contractors next time when 8b house is handed over in future.

Some from forums, some from friends who stayed here already.. Havent finalise or decide anything... Just look see here and there only :smile: some of the home exhibitions here also have reasonable prices, myb cn take alook at them.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some from forums, some from friends who stayed here already.. Havent finalise or decide anything... Just look see here and there only :smile: some of the home exhibitions here also have reasonable prices, myb cn take alook at them.
Good idea abt checking out home exhibitions.
I found out two upcoming ones - homedec in jul and homefair in oct. these fairs ok? Dont want to waste time on lousy fairs. Homefair seems to be good got lots of exhibitors offering kitchen cabinets, autogate, secuirty etc.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea abt checking out home exhibitions.
I found out two upcoming ones - homedec in jul and homefair in oct. these fairs ok? Dont want to waste time on lousy fairs. Homefair seems to be good got lots of exhibitors offering kitchen cabinets, autogate, secuirty etc.

Yup theres one in November too if im not wrong. Ya the homefair is consider good. The last one i went in April seem to have almost evrything and was a good way to roughly gauge the market price of reno here. :smile:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to check my p4b progress with the sale rep Cos the hse locked. Looked like all finished. Was told handover this mth.

But i not puttg high hope so as not to be too disapptd hehe.

One thing i note quite alot of black ants. I guess i shd be happy cos it means no termites as what learned bros n sis mentioned.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to check my p4b progress with the sale rep Cos the hse locked. Looked like all finished. Was told handover this mth.

One thing i note quite alot of black ants. I guess i shd be happy cos it means no termites as what learned bros n sis mentioned.

4b. Hmm , must go n see next time. Didn't see at all when I was there so many times.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal

p4b? Can i knw where is it located? Didnt knw theres another percint on the verge of handover. Mayb cn go down to take a look too.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
p4b? Can i knw where is it located? Didnt knw theres another percint on the verge of handover. Mayb cn go down to take a look too.

Bro this one is in d establishd Heliconia precinct 4 (not a new precinct). A mix of single n double storey terrace n the new ones r d semid
I just read in iprop ad someone put up for sale askg price 1.2mil rm. if really he manages to sell at that price then he gained abt 500-600k gross profit.