• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Those acrylic ones won't last and definitely not heat resistance. My contractor gave me a quote for average rm450 per foot run for kitchen and wardrobe. The granite/marble surface top about 200 to 250rm depending on my modifications to the top, like sink cut out, taps hole etc etc.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chong's contact is 019-764 0071; sharing it out here as I feel all will benefit from this as well as Chong with an increase in business.

His range of services: electrical wiring (can be concealed or exposed), autogate, alarm system, small renovation, wiring for AC and water heater (but no installation) and other electrical/wiring-related type of work. Call him to ask him for specific work that you might need him to do.

When my house is ready, I'll probably engage him to do wiring for my garden lighting. Also, I dunno his rates and I forgot to ask whether he installs power points. But I believe he can do it.

Great that means i can get him to install the lightings, toilet fan and ceiling fans then. I think bro Grago also got use his service if not mistaken

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you guys want to use my contractor, his name is victor, tel 018-9057678..zest design.. I believe his charges are reasonable..l

Hi Sandy, thanks for your recommendation. Where is ur house? Any chance we can see the work done? I remember seeing this company at the Home Fair a few months back, but I haven't research on them yet.

Btw, does Victor speak English?

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know now its Timedot.com!

So i guess we at NI hv to subscribe using them (timedot.com)..i like unifi cos they have iptv...Any ni pple here got experience using timedot.com?

---------------------------
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
*Abdul Kadir Md Kassim
Non-Independent, Non-Executive Director and Chairman

Abdul Kadir Md Kassim, a Malaysian, aged 72, was appointed to the Board of TIME on 22 October 2001 and as Chairman on 15 January 2010. He is a member of the Tender Board Committee.
Kadir holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours)* from the University of Singapore and is the Managing Partner of Messrs Kadir, Andri & Partners.

Kadir sits on the Boards of UEM Group Berhad and is Chairman of UEM Builders Berhad and Cement Industries of Malaysia Berhad.

He serves as Chairman of Exchange Committee of Labuan International Financial Exchange Inc, as Chairman of Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia, is a member on the Investment Panel of Lembaga Tabung Haji and the Corporate Debt Restructuring Committee.

He is also a member of the Board of Directors of Danajamin Nasional Berhad and Datuk Yaw Teck Seng Foundation. On 15 February 2012, he was appointed as trustee of The Renong Group Scholarship Trust Fund.

He has no securities holdings in the Company and/or its subsidiaries. He also has no family relationship with any Director and/or major shareholders nor any conflict of interest with the Company.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any more houses available from developer?

Best check with sales office the remaining units.
From what I know phase8D foreigner quota is sold out for both link and semi-dees.
And for 8D linked, Nigel remarked that only 4 units left when i was at NI sales office abt 4 weeks ago.

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My house is in Adda heights. Im building an upper floor extension on the extra land. Victor does speak English. His mandarin is bad. My neighbor told me he is educated in spore. Not sure what course but think must be in construction. He is quite easy going, always professional. he is quite meticulous. He wont short cut jobs. Little chin chai with changes, not too money minded.I emailed you some pics.dt kw how to upload here.good luck

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
My house is in Adda heights. Im building an upper floor extension on the extra land. Victor does speak English. His mandarin is bad. My neighbor told me he is educated in spore. Not sure what course but think must be in construction. He is quite easy going, always professional. he is quite meticulous. He wont short cut jobs. Little chin chai with changes, not too money minded.I emailed you some pics.dt kw how to upload here.good luck

Perfect for "bananas" like me :wink:
If its not convenient to share his contact, could u PM me pls?

I guess Vincent is also a "banana" like me and since we both hail from Ipoh, cantonese is our "mother tongue" and we suck at Mandarin.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best check with sales office the remaining units.
From what I know phase8D foreigner quota is sold out for both link and semi-dees.
And for 8D linked, Nigel remarked that only 4 units left when i was at NI sales office abt 4 weeks ago.

Thanks....sales office and show house are all inside NI right?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks....sales office and show house are all inside NI right?

Yeah the sales office is located next to Precinct 8, the 8D show house is under construction and you can only view the 8B (sold out older phase) show house. 8B is close to completion though you should still be able to view the showhouse. Best to call the sales office, get info on directions, availability, got showhouse or not etc etc :wink:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah the sales office is located next to Precinct 8, the 8D show house is under construction and you can only view the 8B (sold out older phase) show house. 8B is close to completion though you should still be able to view the showhouse. Best to call the sales office, get info on directions, availability, got showhouse or not etc etc :wink:

Emm can't seem to find the number for the sales office... :(

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perfect for "bananas" like me :wink:
If its not convenient to share his contact, could u PM me pls?

I guess Vincent is also a "banana" like me and since we both hail from Ipoh, cantonese is our "mother tongue" and we suck at Mandarin.

Haha... I tot you're from Gelang Patah, forgot who's from where.