• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nsslave says: It's my dream to die in combat for Sinkapore

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's another one about creativity, where squidward is the art teacher, that one our education minister must watch.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lar. He was wondering just how come you not killed by NS yet.

Going thru NS one has to learnt the Basic ChaoKeng Training. That is
Got food we eat,
Got time we sleep,
Got ger we screw...Hahaha

Never learn this, NS is a failure...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going thru NS one has to learnt the Basic ChaoKeng Training. That is
Got food we eat,
Got time we sleep,
Got ger we screw...Hahaha

Never learn this, NS is a failure...

Dun forget the most important one....

Got chance we siam and keng...:p:p:p:p

mmtja

Alfrescian
Loyal
well considering that the task at hand required a certain level of intelligence that was why the officer made that remark...and till this day i still remember those words...

"We had originally intended for this task to be undertaken by the commandos, unfortunately they are known more for their brawn then their brain...":biggrin::biggrin:

What is the "task at hand"?

mmtja

Alfrescian
Loyal
you still dun get it? that means commandos dun know how to use their brains to think....

if the tasks they do require intelligence, that means that they HAVE brains. without brains, how did they do those tasks?

where did that high-ranking officer get the idea that commandos don't have brains? did he give any proof/evidence?

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the tasks they do require intelligence, that means that they HAVE brains. without brains, how did they do those tasks?

where did that high-ranking officer get the idea that commandos don't have brains? did he give any proof/evidence?

It is normal saying in the NS, commandos have muscles - no brains. They just follow instrucions and have no decision making skills......if you observe the commandos are normally GCE 'O' level grade.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kra_56754_p847803-ec77490b63.jpg

mmtja

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is normal saying in the NS, commandos have muscles - no brains. They just follow instrucions and have no decision making skills......if you observe the commandos are normally GCE 'O' level grade.

Are you saying that those with GCE 'O' level grades have no brains? :confused:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you saying that those with GCE 'O' level grades have no brains? :confused:

There are a few commandos who have my respect, especially my former CO in ATEC when I was there. Besides there are NSF commandos, and NSmen commandos.

Its just that when chaps like this guy starts publishing photos of himself seemingly on steroids in public places, the people he has embarrassed are himself and those who know him. A person who is like appearing to use, implicitly, steroids to get bigger and feel better only gives off a desperate, negative concoction to others. And that's a no-no for a professional image consultant.

mmtja

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a few commandos who have my respect, especially my former CO in ATEC when I was there. Besides there are NSF commandos, and NSmen commandos.

Its just that when chaps like this guy starts publishing photos of himself seemingly on steroids in public places, the people he has embarrassed are himself and those who know him. A person who is like appearing to use, implicitly, steroids to get bigger and feel better only gives off a desperate, negative concoction to others. And that's a no-no for a professional image consultant.

How did you know he used steroids?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How do u know he uses steroids????????? So u see one muscular fella he must be on steroids? I guess u must be a damn scrawny fella.

Your former CO is chinese or not???? I dun think so.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do u know he uses steroids????????? So u see one muscular fella he must be on steroids? I guess u must be a damn scrawny fella. .

i read in a report from medical doctors that said psychically it is impossible for a person to build their body to the extend of those that are exhibited by body builders not unless with the help of "supplements"......then again this is from medical professional..

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know, I'm not offended when some people ask me whether he is on steroids, and that one may ask if my former ATEC CO is a chinese commando or not.

Firstly, I'd like to clear up this fact that I accused him of being on steroids. I only said his picture depicts that, or gives an impression to anyone who doesn't know about body building, that he takes steroids. So, its only an "apparently" kinda of thing. There's no accusation that he's actually on steroids per se. Impressions can be wrong if you don't know the person. So I didn't insist he took them per se; instead I said he might give people the wrong impression with such a photograph.

Secondly, my former ATEC CO is a chinese commando, albeit more of an English educated type. He used to be at Hendon Camp, before he was posted to ATEC in 2005. He's now the CO of a school in SAFTI camp. I respect him because his way of commanding people and earning respect from his men is top class. So he's an exception to the typical image of a regular officer, who usually will punish or reward a person for little or no effort.

Last edited: