• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Tampines GRC Strategy

sampierre

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE=Goh Meng Seng;464442]Dear Scroobal,

I like your humor but jokes aside, I am pretty worried and curious about your information here. Are they really going to move the "powerful no. 2 from 3rd generation" to Tampines? Who is it? In my scenario planning, I did consider such possibility and there is only one person that I am really worried about among PAP's rank and file. :wink:

In all honesty, I do not think we have garner enough vote swing to win Tampines just yet. I did the ground work there and have a good feel of the ground. I need at least another 10% swing to win Tampines.
Goh Meng Seng[/QUOTE]

GMS, you mean you've got 40% support from your ground surveys??
Need only 10% to swing in NSP's favour?? Sure or not??
Did you include the Malay and Indian voters in your calculations or not??
Otherwise, I believe the actual support level for NSP is closer to 30% --- which was what the previous NSP team led by Edmund Ng got.
For God's sake, make sure you get a respectable Malay candidate to join your team.
Another thing, why are you always saying, " I this, I that ... in Tampines"?? You contesting as an Independent or on NSP ticket?? Or are you fantasizing that you're a ONE-MAN machine taking on 5 PAP candidates in Tampines GRC?? Where are your teammates?? Please be more HUMBLE---- especially when you haven't achieve anything yet in politics.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sampieere

Aiyah in Singapore you got Chinese backing can win everything la.

DOnt forget that team had slipper man Tan (my wife is a prc killer) Lead SHake ... you think GMS cannot do better than him meh?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Sampierre,

Don't worry about the statistics, just a rough gauge. Better for people or best, for PAP to ignore my statistics. It means nothing at the moment if it is not a win yet. A win is a win, a loss is still a loss, no matter if it is 49% or 30%.

Goh Meng Seng

[QUOTE=Goh Meng Seng;464442]Dear Scroobal,

I like your humor but jokes aside, I am pretty worried and curious about your information here. Are they really going to move the "powerful no. 2 from 3rd generation" to Tampines? Who is it? In my scenario planning, I did consider such possibility and there is only one person that I am really worried about among PAP's rank and file. :wink:

In all honesty, I do not think we have garner enough vote swing to win Tampines just yet. I did the ground work there and have a good feel of the ground. I need at least another 10% swing to win Tampines.
Goh Meng Seng

Otherwise, I believe the actual support level for NSP is closer to 30% --- which was what the previous NSP team led by Edmund Ng got.
For God's sake, make sure you get a respectable Malay candidate to join your team.
Another thing, why are you always saying, " I this, I that ... in Tampines"?? You contesting as an Independent or on NSP ticket?? Or are you fantasizing that you're a ONE-MAN machine taking on 5 PAP candidates in Tampines GRC?? Where are your teammates?? Please be more HUMBLE---- especially when you haven't achieve anything yet in politics.[/QUOTE]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP should consider some sort of feedback mechanism for the minorities for the following reasons;

1) to funnel issues that impact the minorities who are Singaporeans
2) having such a feedback mechanism will show minorities that NSP is prepared to engage the minorities
3) the issues gathered to be used during question time when they are in Parliament.

A simple forum in their website to gather feedback would be good. There is no need to find solutions or even respond. Make it clear that NSP is looking for genuine feedback for minorities. Let the minority candidate handle this. It wil also show the minority candidate is not there as a token but pulling his weight.

As far as I know there is no existing mechanism for minorities exist except for the Presidential Council and that's too high for the common man.

NSP do have to realise that it has move decisively to show that it is not a single race party. That move must manifest in some form or another.

Sampierre,

Don't worry about the statistics, just a rough gauge. Better for people or best, for PAP to ignore my statistics. It means nothing at the moment if it is not a win yet. A win is a win, a loss is still a loss, no matter if it is 49% or 30%.

Goh Meng Seng

[/FONT]

Another thing, why are you always saying, " I this, I that ... in Tampines"?? You contesting as an Independent or on NSP ticket?? Or are you fantasizing that you're a ONE-MAN machine taking on 5 PAP candidates in Tampines GRC?? Where are your teammates?? Please be more HUMBLE---- especially when you haven't achieve anything yet in politics.
[/QUOTE]

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
minorities are important swing votes. But our oppositions poor GE results of 35% +- 5% in almost all constituencies show that they are losing by a significant big margin in Chinese votes too. Only when our oppositions manage to win Chinese support to 50-50 or 48-52 against PAP then will minorities support become decisive in winning the constituency.

our oppositions have to work harder to win support of majority Chinese voters.