• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSman Kena Rejected by NTU. More FTrash Admitted?!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Unhappy about how NTU handles applications for places

</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I WRITE this with great disappointment at how Nanyang Technological University (NTU) handles applications and appeals by students who want to study there.
I applied for a place at NTU before the deadline. Nearly two months passed without any letter from NTU to indicate the status of my application. Concerned, I checked the university's website for information early this month, only to discover that the university had entered the appeal phase.
Subsequently, I called the office of admissions to inquire about the status of my application. The officer said my status was still pending and he did not know when the outcome would be made known to me. Despite this, he said, I could submit an appeal first.
The deadline for appeals was June 7, yet I received the rejection letter from NTU only on June 12.
I am disappointed at how NTU processes applications. It makes no sense for one to submit an appeal without knowing one's application status. Tan Wei Hao

th_pvhmx.jpg

KNN! Admit NSmen then where will my imported FT pets go? Argue some more and I'll call u back for more ICT! *hee*hee*