• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSman Kena Marked AGAIN!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 28 Aug, 2009 18:01
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Shame on soldier and GF for ignoring us, even when my baby cried

STOMPer Nizwar and his young kids were ignored in the train by this SAF serviceman and his girlfriend who were seated on Priority Seats, even when his youngest child was crying.

He said:

"On the August 23, my family and I took the train (carriage 2019) from Lakeside heading towards Outram Park Interchange.

"My kids are aged 3 years, 2 years and the twins are 11 months old.

"We had a twin stroller and I was holding my 1st and 2nd kids while my wife and sister-in-law was with my twins.

"To my disgust, when this NSman and his girlfriend saw us, they completely ignored us.

"Can you imagine how hard it was to stand all the way from Lakeside to Outram Park?

"It was made worse that my youngest was crying and wanted to be carried? Amid all the ruckus, our so called soldier and girlfriend remained seated!

"I respect the Army but this NSman is just a bloody shame! His girlfriend is no better!

"Pity PCK for a great campaign but falling on deaf ears and blind eyes!

"I wished i could have recorded the whole trip!"

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Inconsiderate NSman and GF ignore family with young children </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB mat too cheap to take a cab ah? Fucking NS chap after so shiong of training just want to sit down n rest also cannot :(

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>"My kids are aged 3 years, 2 years and the twins are 11 months old.

"We had a twin stroller and I was holding my 1st and 2nd kids while my wife and sister-in-law was with my twins.<<

Mr Nizwar, when u + 4 kids + wife + sister-in-law take Ant-R-T, v difficult to find SEVEN people to give up seats for u la!

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
ns man must protect the country...so he must have ample rest whenever possible...if the soldiers are tired...how can the war be won...they shd have the priority seats...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hah, she don't like it, she can serve NS, and that will earn her the right to seat in the priority seat too. Fucking bitch dun undertsand NS men already sacrificed so much, now want to cow bei cow bu, and ask them to sacrifice their seat for her. Bitch.