• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS not allow to sit on MRT???

no_life_boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Came across this funny posting

http://www.facebook.com/safconfession/posts/130138593831509

"Saw the post on auntie saying we're not allowed to sit on MRT.

I experienced the same thing too. There were only about 6 people, all adult male and 1 elderly male on the train cabin itself.
Too dam tired, I was sitting down on one of the seats in uniform when this auntie who boarded the train at Outram Park MRT told me off and say soldiers are not allowed to sit.
She also threatened to take picture of me and upload to stomp. All these while I kept my cool and turn a deaf ear to her naggings.

Luckily those police that patrols the train were in the adjacent cabin and strolled in on the commotion the auntie caused. The Sergeant scolded the auntie off saying we're soldiers and human and certainly are allowed to sit. Stop or they'll arrest her for harassing. Auntie was in shock and still talk back to the Sergeant saying we all are still soldiers, our job is to protect our country, and not sit on train, want sit down go take cab, don't stink up the entire train. I was about to burst out in anger when...

One old man who is sitting down burst out in anger and shouted at the auntie!
""You unappreciative piece of bimbo b*tch! MRT is for everyone, soldiers included! Everyone in this cabin here deserve to sit but you! Didn't even serve NS and want talk so much!? You don't even understand what all of us go through! We train to protect people like you!? Pui ah! Got war in SG I see you sure shoot you first! Useless b*tch!""

Everyone's giggling after hearing what the old man said, even the policemen too. That b*tch of an auntie was so embarrassed that she left the train at Queenstown MRT. The train ride was peaceful throughout and when it reaches Jurong East MRT, I stood up and salute the old man. He salute back and I left.

Never felt so appreciated in my life. Strangers stood up for me. Truly felt happy that I ain't serving to protect rotten and unappreciative people like that b*tch."

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Came across this funny posting

http://www.facebook.com/safconfession/posts/130138593831509

"Saw the post on auntie saying we're not allowed to sit on MRT.

I experienced the same thing too. There were only about 6 people, all adult male and 1 elderly male on the train cabin itself.
Too dam tired, I was sitting down on one of the seats in uniform when this auntie who boarded the train at Outram Park MRT told me off and say soldiers are not allowed to sit.
She also threatened to take picture of me and upload to stomp. All these while I kept my cool and turn a deaf ear to her naggings.

Luckily those police that patrols the train were in the adjacent cabin and strolled in on the commotion the auntie caused. The Sergeant scolded the auntie off saying we're soldiers and human and certainly are allowed to sit. Stop or they'll arrest her for harassing. Auntie was in shock and still talk back to the Sergeant saying we all are still soldiers, our job is to protect our country, and not sit on train, want sit down go take cab, don't stink up the entire train. I was about to burst out in anger when...

One old man who is sitting down burst out in anger and shouted at the auntie!
""You unappreciative piece of bimbo b*tch! MRT is for everyone, soldiers included! Everyone in this cabin here deserve to sit but you! Didn't even serve NS and want talk so much!? You don't even understand what all of us go through! We train to protect people like you!? Pui ah! Got war in SG I see you sure shoot you first! Useless b*tch!""

Everyone's giggling after hearing what the old man said, even the policemen too. That b*tch of an auntie was so embarrassed that she left the train at Queenstown MRT. The train ride was peaceful throughout and when it reaches Jurong East MRT, I stood up and salute the old man. He salute back and I left.

Never felt so appreciated in my life. Strangers stood up for me. Truly felt happy that I ain't serving to protect rotten and unappreciative people like that b*tch."

this is a followup from a previous story of a PRC cunt screaming at a NSF for sitting on an MRT but i can't seem to find the story anywhere.

no_life_boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a followup from a previous story of a PRC cunt screaming at a NSF for sitting on an MRT but i can't seem to find the story anywhere.

Is this the artice?

"To all those attention seeking fuckers out there, we are also human. I am a NSF who ORD's in 5 months and about 3 weeks ago I was taking the Circle line MRT back from a long days work in camp. And in the entire train, there were only about 10 people including me. It was EMPTY!!! so I decided to sit down with the impression that if there are no more seats available and someone is in need of it, I will get up. But this was highly unlikely because I was nearly to my stop and the train was only filled with 10 people.

So what happens is that this woman steps into the train and sees me sitting. She approaches me and says ""excuse me, may I please sit down on your seat?"" Astonished, I look around for one second and just get up to avoid any Drama whatever because I represent the SAF. So I walk to another seat in the train and sit. She comes to me and tells me to get up because I am in the army and am not allowed to sit down. I told her that if someone needs a seat i will give it to them (in a very nice manner) and also said that the entire train is empty. She then says that she will take a photo of me and post it on STOMP and all that nonsense because i am a army personnel and im not allowed to sit.

I was very angry that many people have this mentality, but because I didn't want any drama to go down, i just said sorry and stood the rest of the journey. And this was not a short journey it was a long one as she apparently had to go out on the same station i did. I know i should have let her take the photo, but i really was not up for all the drama.

All i have to say is that to anyone who sees any military personnel on the mrt/bus etc sitting down. Please dont be a prick if the entire place is empty. I understand if it is full, i would voluntarily give my seat to someone else (in fact, i have done this in many occasions even when im not in uniform, and even before i enlisted) So to all those attention seeking fuckers out there. STOP WE ARE HUMAN TOO. WE NEED TO SIT...

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past NS guys received a concession on the bus fares. Just curious do they still receive cheaper fares:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Assume auntie in this means Singaporean. I haven't been back in a long long while, even auntie are FTs no?

Nowadays you cannot make that assumption since there are so many foreigners & they have brought in their clan. Many foreigners also look down on locals & think they are doing us a favour by being here.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the past NS guys received a concession on the bus fares. Just curious do they still receive cheaper fares:confused:

Stinkapoor is 人人平等 especially when it comes to paying. so no NS guys do not get cheaper fares.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stinkapoor is 人人平等 especially when it comes to paying. so no NS guys do not get cheaper fares.

In the past, cheaper fares was given to NS guys but they were expected to give up their seats to others who paid full fares.

Nowadays if an NS guy is paying full fare then they are simply another paying customer & should not have to give up their seat.
So this guy should stand up & defend himself by telling off this auntie.

I worry for Spore, if you are not willing to fight for a seat, how can you even defend the country:eek:

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but if NSmen not willing to give up seat................then how to give up life to defend S'pore leh ?

if trains not crowded sit ok lah.....................if crowded and still sit, not very nice lah................

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng also learned that when u r in uniform on public transport ur cap or beret must be on ur head all the time n must not sit n must not fall asleep or kana charged. :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, the correct question to ask her is if she is a Sporean

Even if she is what have females done in lieu of NS:confused:

They wash, cook, give birth, look after children and such. Still want them to serve NS? You might as well accuse her of being born female.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That auntie just wanted the seat for herself. Glad he didn't give in to her verbal shaming. That cunt.

And she's a self-confessed STOMPtard too. Which imbecile would threaten to shame someone on STOMP just because he/she didn't get his/her way?

Many women also assume that just because they have a vagina, they're entitled to a seat on the bus or train. 'Chivalry', they claim. :rolleyes: