• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nowadays slutty woman is called virgin by herself.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
no evidence needs to be provided.
all past history of slutty behavior erased.
recycled and start all over again

Very Satki.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
说的就是你这个老骚货! @ginfreely
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
slut 就是 slut
Tell that to your self admitted dirty slut prostitute Cantonese from Pahang mother. Sneaky Cantonese dog that appears immediately after I logout to win last word as usual. You ownself think ownself say that hokkien virgin is slut will not change the fact that I am not one. You know it that’s why you evil coward bully dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously their Cantonese mother open leg big big gave birth no teach raised hooligans hiding in rat hole. I am talking about you Cantonese dogs some of dirty slut prostitute @meaninglesslife @NanoSpeed @Balls2U @Cottonmouth Pui!
They do defamation crimes to smear you slut whore mistress without evidence is called you claimed to be virgin with no evidence. 颠倒是非黑白. No wonder their people come eat my wedding dinner for free is called I am the scammer hold wedding dinner to cheat ang bao and not they are the scammer cheat my wedding dinner eat for free.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
They do defamation crimes to smear you slut whore mistress without evidence is called you claimed to be virgin with no evidence. 颠倒是非黑白. No wonder their people come eat my wedding dinner for free is called I am the scammer hold wedding dinner to cheat ang bao and not they are the scammer cheat my wedding dinner eat for free.
Eat your cheebye, they should all go on stage and gangbang your hole.