• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now, it's 2 SAF soldiers who're injured

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah. it's mistaken identity.

if the skinny thais were to train in our tekong jungle, our blurcock ns boys might mistaken them for wild chickens and fire their precious away. think X-rated also can:biggrin:

in jungle training, thais mistake our ns fattie blurcock boys as sua ter while our boys mistake their skinny soldiers as wild chicks.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
winston choo now Sg Red Cross chief liao lah - ROD long long ago liao.
"boh wah eh tai jee liao!":biggrin:

he's still fat and in the dark jungle training with sua ter loving thai locals, he would be hunted and mistakenly shot like a wild boar.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing wrong with what the Thai is doing, He just sense some repulsive sinkie stench and decided to shoot at it.

It i were him, i will do the same.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with what the Thai is doing, He just sense some repulsive sinkie stench and decided to shoot at it.

It i were him, i will do the same.

why u keep supporting other people to shame our own people?:confused:
r u singaporean or thai or what?:rolleyes:

NancyKwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's still fat and in the dark jungle training with sua ter loving thai locals, he would be hunted and mistakenly shot like a wild boar.:biggrin:

fat_old_faggot_bob_sim.jpg