• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

now in mrt back home and got sort of a problem...

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
my right scrotum got a sudden itchy feeling and i m resisting the urge to give it a good scratch...kanina...everytime she does laundry is like that. detergent used too much until underwear burn my balls. :mad:

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Next time try starch powder, more natural and cure itchyness
just check with that woman. asked her how many capsules she put and she tell me 3 capsules. knn. i do laundry put 1 capsule per load and she put 3x!!!

51XOqnu6G7L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
She say the packet got a big 3. Knn...I asked her she don't know how to flip over to the back and see instructions on how to use. She says don't know got instructions behind. :mad: