• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I know why we need FTs!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at a popular foodcourt and it's crowded on a weekend. Lots of people and no tables. After a long wait, manage to get one but it's all messed up! Waved to a cleaning uncle but he ignored me. After 10 minutes spotted another cleaner table so migrated there. Promptly another family came to take over my previous table. I went to get my food and when I came back (about 10 mins later), went pass my previous and they r still waiting for the cleaning uncle! Wtf!! There was also another cleaning auntie but she also ignored them!! It's not as if the cleaning uncle and auntie were super busy, they were chatting and doing something (not sure what !) at the cleaning station. Its time like these I wish for FTs !! Not just the cleaning area but cooking too. My favourite stalls now manned by locals and food now taste like crap !!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor quality staff cuts across all nationalities. I bet you if the food court operator was a better operator the staff would behave properly whether they are black or white.

The issues is huge increase in population that food operators don't bother with service because there are enough customers even when they serve swill.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor quality staff cuts across all nationalities. I bet you if the food court operator was a better operator the staff would behave properly whether they are black or white.

The issues is huge increase in population that food operators don't bother with service because there are enough customers even when they serve swill.

Yes, u r rite! Shouldn't generalize. But everywhere so crowded nowadays, we got no choice. I went to the foodcourt when I saw the queue at the restaurants.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just that my experience over the past 6 months when we replace FTs with locals -old uncles and aunties have been negative - whether it is foodcourt cleaning, cooking if toilet cleaning.... Etc

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should bring your dirty plates to the collection points. Dun be Ah Xia kias. If everybody does that and clean up their dirty tables, we wouldn't need cleaners and the next customers won't need to wait.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should bring your dirty plates to the collection points. Dun be Ah Xia kias. If everybody does that and clean up their dirty tables, we wouldn't need cleaners and the next customers won't need to wait.

I do but I don't think I will clean up someone else mess! That going beyond me!

Wishing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was at a popular foodcourt and it's crowded on a weekend. Lots of people and no tables. After a long wait, manage to get one but it's all messed up! Waved to a cleaning uncle but he ignored me. After 10 minutes spotted another cleaner table so migrated there. Promptly another family came to take over my previous table. I went to get my food and when I came back (about 10 mins later), went pass my previous and they r still waiting for the cleaning uncle! Wtf!! There was also another cleaning auntie but she also ignored them!! It's not as if the cleaning uncle and auntie were super busy, they were chatting and doing something (not sure what !) at the cleaning station. Its time like these I wish for FTs !! Not just the cleaning area but cooking too. My favourite stalls now manned by locals and food now taste like crap !!

Where is this place?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should bring all the dirty plates to collection points.
Gain good karma for yourself
Maybe you be reincarnated as a bedbug or flea on mangy dog or ebola virus or even as a cockroach and be more useful than being
a fucking PAP IB telling people to go and be hawker assistants

YOU SHOULD BRING ME MY FOOD WHEN I EAT THERE.
WHEN YOU FINISH, GO FIND AN UNFLUSHED TOILET BOWL AND STICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN THERE
AND TELL THE TURDS AND TISSUE FLOATING THERE YOU BRING DIRTY PLATES TO COLLECTION POINTS LIKE A GOOD PAP RUNNING DOG

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then how, cleaners out of job? How like that, cry father cry mother?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

eat in restaurant lah...