• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

now even taiwan know our PR is cheap

dupersuper

Alfrescian
Loyal
just saw taiwan news on scv reporting on how easy it is to get singapore PR.
"be below 45 and diploma confirm can get".
the program even encourage their jobless to come over.

good luck local graduates and diploma holders!
NS for locals, jobs for FT and remember to go for reservist ok.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. I just saw. But it also mentioned something about 60K....right?

I think S'pore govt wants to bring in more Taiwanese FTs, so good luck to all local people who are jobless & presently looking for jobs.

Staying in S'pore is like staying in the 'Matrix', if you know what I mean if you have seen the movie.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro got clip or anything we can show our dear gahmen or at least make sure our states time cannot hide and must report? Like this talk only confirm got people say not true le.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

must be those loud mouth sinkies who work in taiwan
complaining to taiwan colleagues
then it spread
i am sure sure there are a lot of sinkies working there
i went there on business
and can heard a lot of them, their chinese have english mix inside

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why take the words of the garbage renegade province like Taiwan so seriously? Don't be a joke please.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. I just saw. But it also mentioned something about 60K....right?

I think S'pore govt wants to bring in more Taiwanese FTs, so good luck to all local people who are jobless & presently looking for jobs.

Staying in S'pore is like staying in the 'Matrix', if you know what I mean if you have seen the movie.

You mean like, unreal?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be those loud mouth sinkies who work in taiwan
complaining to taiwan colleagues
then it spread
i am sure sure there are a lot of sinkies working there
i went there on business
and can heard a lot of them, their chinese have english mix inside

It could be. Taiwanese are often trying to find fault as Singapore as well it seems, though both have a Hokkien Chinese majority.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually gov like PR more because no need to pay bonus/any rebate that mean less burden on goverment. Below are some of the con to goverment.
1. No GST rebate
2. No baby bonus
3. No conservancy discount
4. Less rebate on many think eg. school/chilcare fee, medical
5. Pay 100% tax no rebate.
6. No electricity rebate
Many more .........

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness, more venomous snakes to be introduced to the chicken coop!

My dear, dear fellow born-and-bred Singas, the taiwanese are a whole new kettle of treacherous scum. At least, with the PRCs, their unsavoury reputation as a whole, is now pretty well known. oth, taiwanese dogs are masters at deception & backstabbing - probably exceeding the mainland kelings' abilities b/c they all do well at playing the "fellow Chinese race card" but will surely sell you up the stream without a paddle when the time comes.

Apparently in overseas Chinese communities, EVERYBODY knows never to have any business dealings with these human filth - not because of their anti-PRC mentality but for their born chee-hong behaviour. Their overriding sense of entitlement beggars belief.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

recently, i took my foreign friend to Singapore Orchid at Mandai Lake. I notice that two usual counter staffs are now prc mei mei, not the usual locals, one chinese and a malay. I wonder have they found the jobs yet.
knn..

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Philipines President: I've secured 5000 jobs at Sg's IRs, go and grab it.

Taiwan President: I'm glad to inform you that SG MOM already gave the green light to take in 7000 Taiwanese.

China PM: We already have 300,000 ppl working in Sg and we are going to send another 200, 000 in the next 6 months.

PAP: We have countless of schemes to help Sgreans, go and Q, or see your MPs during the people-session meeting.