• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Notice a trend..Are stovepipe pants back in fashion?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am rather happy, you seem to be making an effort to learn the Great English language. Please note that a lump of shit is countable, therefore, 'a' is correct, you don't have to put quotation marks around it.

Also note that 'lump of shit people' doesn't make sense. I take it you mean 'shitty person'.

Continue to work on your English and one day we can understand you without any problems.

Yes thank you Professor Lumpofshit. So you understand that "targeting" can mean a two way thing in the Great English Language, do you?

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
shit is excreted and discharged on a daily basis. balls on the other hand dangle always between your legs until castrated. they shouldn't stink as much as shit. in fact they should be cleaned and perfumed daily.

Bravo, well said. I personally trim my pubic hair to reduce any sweating and consequently, odour, in that region.

PS: Capitalise your words when writing in English.

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes thank you Professor Lumpofshit. So you understand that "targeting" can mean a two way thing in the Great English Language, do you?

I do not understand what you are writing. Could you write in simpler sentences so I can understand you and help you with your English? What is a 'two way thing'?

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
shit is excreted and discharged on a daily basis. balls on the other hand dangle always between your legs until castrated. they shouldn't stink as much as shit. in fact they should be cleaned and perfumed daily.

You are stating for the record that you perfumed your balls?? What kind of sexual partners are you having?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Be careful if your perfumed balls attract sniffing and biting dogs, like Alsatians out of leash. :eek:

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are stating for the record that you perfumed your balls?? What kind of sexual partners are you having?

Hi Deboner,

It should be: You are stating ON the record that you PERFUME your balls?? What sexual partners DO YOU HAVE?

In English, 'on the record' means to disclose publicly.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
***Signature: Spreading the Great English language and Great Western culture***

Lest I get disapproving shakes of the heads by some seniors here for taking troll baits, I am moving on on you in this thread. But keep it up, you can mudskip again all you want. My scope is on you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my balls don't stink as they are washed with soap daily. thus, they don't need to be perfumed. as for your balls, perfume will help as they seem to be wanting for a good wash.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
my balls don't stink as they are washed with soup daily. thus, they don't need to be perfumed. as for your balls, perfume will help as they seem to be wanting for a good wash.

I appreciate your help with my hygiene since you insist on it. But please keep your hands off them. I don't want people to get the wrong idea about us!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bravo, well said. I personally trim my pubic hair to reduce any sweating and consequently, odour, in that region.

PS: Capitalise your words when writing in English.

i don't give a shit or two about capitalization. it's an extra keystroke or two that anyone can dispense of in this modern age of short messaging.

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lest I get disapproving shakes of the heads by some seniors here for taking troll baits, I am moving on on you in this thread. But keep it up, you can mudskip again all you want. My scope is on you.

Even though I can hardly understand you, I am happy as long as you continue making efforts to write in English. That is all I want - for you to be Westernised.

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't give a shit or two about capitalization. it's an extra keystroke or two that anyone can dispense of in this modern age of short messaging.

You are right. I just find it funny that despite being a Singaporean, you spell the American way. Anyway, whatever rocks your boat.

America is a Great Nation and may America rule the world for eternity.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. I just find it funny that despite being a Singaporean, you spell the American way. Anyway, whatever rocks your boat.

America is a Great Nation and may America rule the world for eternity.

thank you sam! oh wait a minute, thank you mrs. smith.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Deboner,

It should be: You are stating ON the record that you PERFUME your balls?? What sexual partners DO YOU HAVE?

In English, 'on the record' means to disclose publicly.

Dumbass, you need to suck Sam the Jew's dick harder for English interpretation. American? My lanjiao also?