• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not my fucking problem

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time Ah Neh ask you question..................................(since they hardly ever thank you anyway)............

just say..................

'' i don't know.................i don't wanna know.......................and i don't care................''

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm right here at your service bro.... always on standby to eliminate these bloody Ah Nehs..:biggrin::biggrin:

These chow kelings... Sporeans must never ever give them an inch as they will step onto our heads if you gives them too much face..

Once I had this Marine Engineer from Madras acting like a Big Fuck in my company..
Bloody YaYa damn bugger.. Loves to drink our local Kopi O from one of the coffeshops in Gul Circle.. I would always pissed my urine in the plastic cup of Kopi O meant for this Keling each time I bought coffee and tea for the rest of my colleagues. After pissing in it inside the coffesshop toilet, i would wrote his name ''Krishna'' with a blue marker on that particular plastic cup. Upon returning back to my office, i would then gave this Keling his coffee laced with my piss in it..
It is a special type of Coffee Brew meant for this Krishna.. My illicit activity went on for a full 4 months before this Keling quit my company and joined another local Marine firm.. His tummy is full of my piss..!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, you are evil.
2. but good one!

jw5

Loyal
The following are a few suggestions to respond to questions from "FTs" from India, especially the yaya payaya exectuive type with their horrendously spoilt children:

1. Go and do a google search. (after all that's what you usually get from their IT superstars)

2. Say please and I will consider replying to you. Don't forget thank you as well.

3. Reply "I don't know what to say", or "Why am I here?"

4. Please refer to the government ministars who according to your countrymen, are desperate for you to be here.

5. Simply give them the wrong answer or the wrong direction. (this might be the least complicated and more effective of all)

jw5

Loyal
Singapore is the only boarding kennel where dogs and cats are placed in the same cage.:rolleyes:

Apparently, these days, the masters are eager to enter the kennels and find out the issues that are bothering the dogs and cats. :rolleyes:

Btw, some advice for TS and other forummers. Don't ever reply to an Indian FT "Not my fucking problem." He will simply persist and ask you "Why is it not your fucking problem?" :o

Instead, use one of my suggested answers or come up with one of your own. Looking at the sky is another option. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds familiar, Indians seem to have a penchant for asking weird questions at the most inconvenient times. The best way to keep them quiet is to give vague short answer. There was once while I was filling up my car, an Indian came and ask me should he fill up with V-power or Regular. I looked at his beat up lemon and said, "It depends on your car". He stood puzzled at the answer, then decide to move on and hassle other people. In the end, I notice he chose V-power. Remember, the more you explain to them, the more they would ask, keep it short and vague.

If I were you I would tell him to fill his car with diesel or go to another kiosk where they sell cheaper coconut and kerosene oil. These people speak in English which no one understand, acts as if they know everything and values even a single 1-cents coin as if it is the wheel of their grand-pappy's bullock cart in good-ol India 100 years ago.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng asks leongsam, "dog n cat mating what would be the offspring called?":confused:

catdog-show.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doesn't make a scrap of difference what industry an "Ah Neh" is in. They're all scum and come in a very close second to the chinks. If you shit in their food, TELL THEM what you did. Otherwise it's a hollow victory.

the correct word should be : I don't and not I doesn't

obviously u r not the original leongsam who is wittier and has very powderful engrish.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, you are evil.
2. but good one!

I think what the forummer did to the FT (by lacing his coffee with his piss or now better known as "Pissocafe", "Kenchingkopi", "Jiokapeh" or some other name which other forummers can decide) is nothing great. Instead you did that person a big favour. You will remember that not many years ago, there was an Indian Prime Minister who told the world that he drank his own urine every morning. Acoording to him, urine contains good ingredients to make the body healthy. He went on doing the same till his death at nearly 90 years of age. Prior to his death his plane crashed and his pilot died. He survived by walking all the way to the nearest hamlet and sought help. I am now beginning to suspect that his people could have mixed urine with benzine in the plane that led to the crash. It is a common practice of these people to learn from the elders - and that too all the bad things. Fathers pass it on to their kids. Life goes on. If I am not mistaken the name of that urine-guzzling PM was Mortaji Desai. Correct me if I am wrong.
[/B][/I]

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come foreigners can become real estate agent - cheebye everyday spam my mobilephone with VVIP launch, VVIP this VVIP that - KNN, CEA better wake up its fucking idea. For every spam I get from agent I will call them to check, dont fuck care if wait ding dong ding dong for 20 minutes, make sure you wait and send a strong message to them. Can call them, put on speaker and wait, make sure you get through and check. So many unscrup agents everywhere. KNn

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm right here at your service bro.... always on standby to eliminate these bloody Ah Nehs..:biggrin::biggrin:

These chow kelings... Sporeans must never ever give them an inch as they will step onto our heads if you gives them too much face..

Once I had this Marine Engineer from Madras acting like a Big Fuck in my company..
Bloody YaYa damn bugger.. Loves to drink our local Kopi O from one of the coffeshops in Gul Circle.. I would always pissed my urine in the plastic cup of Kopi O meant for this Keling each time I bought coffee and tea for the rest of my colleagues. After pissing in it inside the coffesshop toilet, i would wrote his name ''Krishna'' with a blue marker on that particular plastic cup. Upon returning back to my office, i would then gave this Keling his coffee laced with my piss in it..
It is a special type of Coffee Brew meant for this Krishna.. My illicit activity went on for a full 4 months before this Keling quit my company and joined another local Marine firm.. His tummy is full of my piss..!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The shit skin didn't even notice any difference? He must have been used to drinking piss.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doesn't make a scrap of difference what industry an "Ah Neh" is in. They're all scum and come in a very close second to the chinks. If you shit in their food, TELL THEM what you did. Otherwise it's a hollow victory.

You are indeed a twit for writing about this. If you tell them about it they won't be eating it.