• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not my fucking problem

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier tonight after supper, drove to Esso to top up.

KNN 3am got queue. Fella at the front of queue - an Indian FT - had questions about some card thingy but cannot communicate with the PRC FT cashier.

Cheebye. I told him if he can't fix the problem, let others pay so queue can move

Indian FT said he needed help to explain, didn't say excuse me or please, as if I obliged to help him

In the end, I tulan, I told him not my fucking problem and said why don't you all fucking go back to your fucking countries

Whole fucking country crawling with fucking FTs, damn fucking sian

What's the fucking point of having fucking 15% GDP growth if life is so fucking miserable

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds familiar, Indians seem to have a penchant for asking weird questions at the most inconvenient times. The best way to keep them quiet is to give vague short answer. There was once while I was filling up my car, an Indian came and ask me should he fill up with V-power or Regular. I looked at his beat up lemon and said, "It depends on your car". He stood puzzled at the answer, then decide to move on and hassle other people. In the end, I notice he chose V-power. Remember, the more you explain to them, the more they would ask, keep it short and vague.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where is bro zeddy?
he can teach us how to throw a packet of pee at those ah nehs...

:biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign Indians are naturally rude and the good thing is they do not expect you to be polite too.

Just talk to them rudely and they will back off. This is what the local indians taught me.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is the only boarding kennel where dogs and cats are placed in the same cage.:rolleyes:

There more mongrels that are treated as pedigrees, the slum felines from Shanghai are placed in the same cage with the mangy mongrel from pondicherry, whereas the refine SINgapura, is shackled & muzzled!.

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!
Fremde, etranger, stranger.
Gluklich zu sehen, je suis enchante,
Happy to see you, bleibe, reste, stay.

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome
Im SINgapura, au SINgapura, to Singapura!
(adapted "willkommen" Cabaret)

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where is bro zeddy?
he can teach us how to throw a packet of pee at those ah nehs...

:biggrin:

I'm right here at your service bro.... always on standby to eliminate these bloody Ah Nehs..:biggrin::biggrin:

These chow kelings... Sporeans must never ever give them an inch as they will step onto our heads if you gives them too much face..

Once I had this Marine Engineer from Madras acting like a Big Fuck in my company..
Bloody YaYa damn bugger.. Loves to drink our local Kopi O from one of the coffeshops in Gul Circle.. I would always pissed my urine in the plastic cup of Kopi O meant for this Keling each time I bought coffee and tea for the rest of my colleagues. After pissing in it inside the coffesshop toilet, i would wrote his name ''Krishna'' with a blue marker on that particular plastic cup. Upon returning back to my office, i would then gave this Keling his coffee laced with my piss in it..
It is a special type of Coffee Brew meant for this Krishna.. My illicit activity went on for a full 4 months before this Keling quit my company and joined another local Marine firm.. His tummy is full of my piss..!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
His tummy is full of my piss..!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You're a typical sinkie coward who doesn't have the balls for a face to face confrontation.:rolleyes:

What you did is gutless and pointless. You're even worse than the losers who take a couple of covert pictures and go crying to stomp.:rolleyes:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're a typical sinkie coward who doesn't have the balls for a face to face confrontation.:rolleyes:

What you did is gutless and pointless. You're even worse than the losers who take a couple of covert pictures and go crying to stomp.:rolleyes:

And you twit ... must be ah neh ... :eek:

Good job zeddy! you shud have add some lao sai liquids in the kopi packet... :biggrin:

Many chao ah nehs from marine industry very ya ya papa ya....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Many chao ah nehs from marine industry very ya ya papa ya....

I doesn't make a scrap of difference what industry an "Ah Neh" is in. They're all scum and come in a very close second to the chinks. If you shit in their food, TELL THEM what you did. Otherwise it's a hollow victory.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..reminds me of those days when i had to do guard duty....there was one time when the officer was guai lan...and i went packet hor fun for dinner...added my phlegm to the hor fun...(looks the same.....) kekeke

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah Mr LeongSam, I did confronted this Ah Neh when I caught him snitching on me and reporting to my GM about my lunch time smoke breaks..

Then I i did have a verbal warfare with him after I saw him unreasonably scolding a helpless old Chinese cleaner uncle in my office building.. On both ocassions where I bombarded and confronted him, this bloody Ah Neh walked away in quick march to seek the protection of my GM from Denmark who took a liking to him... Got a warning letter from this GM for my troubles... Bloody Ah Nehs!!!:mad::mad:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah Mr LeongSam, I did confronted this Ah Neh when I caught him snitching on me and reporting to my GM about my lunch time smoke breaks..

Then I i did have a verbal warfare with him after I saw him unreasonably scolding a helpless old Chinese cleaner uncle in my office building.. On both ocassions where I bombarded and confronted him, this bloody Ah Neh walked away in quick march to seek the protection of my GM from Denmark who took a liking to him... Got a warning letter from this GM for my troubles... Bloody Ah Nehs!!!:mad::mad:

bro. how come that cb neh still can trust you buy kopi for him ?
All ah nehs know carry balls only...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
zeddy,

putting shit and urine into chow ah neh's food will only reminds him of his homeland familiar smell and taste. they are immune to shit and urine already due to their prolong exposure to such stuff. they eat cow shit ok.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro. how come that cb neh still can trust you buy kopi for him ?
All ah nehs know carry balls only...

My colleagues used to asked me to buy coffees and tea for them each time I go out with this Malay Technician chap to buy 4D... This bloody Ah Neh don't dare to asked me to buy him coffee... Instead he'll ask this technician to buy for him... but this Ah Neh choose the wrong ally.. This Malay Chap will always passed me the coffee meant for that Bloody Ah neh and he'll cheekily ask me to do the usual thing and that is to piss on that coffee.. I'll do it inside the coffesshop toilet and passed that plastic cup back to the Malay Chap.. Upon reaching back to my office, that Malay abang will then give the Kopi O to that Keling called Krishnan.. This Malay fella was my loyal partner in crime before he was sent by my company to Brunei to work.

But Bro a word of warning... You can only do it on a Kopi O since its black in colour.. Got to stir it first.. then give it to your enemy.. He won't taste the difference since Kopi O are known to be bitter! :biggrin::biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My colleagues used to asked me to buy coffees and tea for them each time I go out with this Malay Technician chap to buy 4D...
But Bro a word of warning... You can only do it on a Kopi O since its black in colour.. Got to stir it first.. then give it to your enemy.. He won't taste the difference since Kopi O are known to be bitter! :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for the sharing bro...
very well planned and good strategy :biggrin:...

i was well known for my Ah Neh Shooter...

now i shall call you Zeddy, the Ah Neh Peeing Master :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier tonight after supper, drove to Esso to top up.

KNN 3am got queue. Fella at the front of queue - an Indian FT - had questions about some card thingy but cannot communicate with the PRC FT cashier.

Cheebye. I told him if he can't fix the problem, let others pay so queue can move

Indian FT said he needed help to explain, didn't say excuse me or please, as if I obliged to help him

In the end, I tulan, I told him not my fucking problem and said why don't you all fucking go back to your fucking countries

Whole fucking country crawling with fucking FTs, damn fucking sian

What's the fucking point of having fucking 15% GDP growth if life is so fucking miserable

1004752610.png

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
zeddy,

putting shit and urine into chow ah neh's food will only reminds him of his homeland familiar smell and taste. they are immune to shit and urine already due to their prolong exposure to such stuff. they eat cow shit ok.

I bet it will remind them of the good old days back home in stinky old Ganges River...

bathing-cc-tomcunz.jpg