• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not easy being a Malay woman

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know you are a fucking retard but at the least do your homework before displaying your xenophobia.

Islam is one of the largest, if not the fastest growing religion in the world. It certainly is not in decline and there is no evidence of that happening either.

"Prophet Muhammad, who had a monogamous marriage with Khadija for twenty five years till her death, married many of his wives because they were war widows who were left with nothing and took care of them (Muhammad had 9 wives, see Muhammad's wives). Thus, polygamy is an exception rather than the rule and is traditionally restricted to men who can manage things, and in some countries it is illegal for a man to marry multiple wives if he is unable to afford to take care of each of them properly." Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy

At least the Muslim/Malay man is able to bear his wife(s) children. Can the Ah Beng say the same for himself? Most of them fuck around with paid prostitutes but can't or won't produce sufficient offspring. Besides do the KTV Ah Bengs really treat their women any better? Why then are Singaporean Chinese women increasingly marrying foreigners these days?

The actions of the myopic Singaporean Chinese is a direct result of the unintended consequences he currently has to endure. The mass import of FTs given the declining fertility rate amongst the Chinese and the lack of employee protection or existence of discrimination in the workplace - "PRCs or foreigners preferred". It used to be "Must be Chinese" or "Chinese speaking preferred" 10 to 15 years ago but when it was pointed out by the minorities they were scoffed at instead. Chinese Singaporeans are victims of their own hubris. They fully deserve the predicament they are in today as it is completely their doing or in this case undoing.

For what it is worth consider this - Islam, the Malay and Muslims will be around long after the Singapore Ah Beng is extinct.

eh keling indian women are marrying foreigners too and if they don't it's only cos of your shitland culture that serves to treat them like slaves.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today i was at Chong Pang market there buying durians.. I was looking at the types of durians available and a PRC auntie was attending to me... then came a malay lady also looking at those packed durians... There was no others around to attend to the malay lady, so the PRC auntie called the opposite store uncle (another PRC) to help attend to her. The PRC uncle asked, "Ni yao zhe xie ma?" The malay auntie asks "How much?" PRC Uncle "Ni Yao Shen me?"... this went on for a few rounds and the malay auntie stormed off...

At that point of time, i really felt for the malay auntie as i can see she felt marginalised, even in such a simple act of buying durians, which incidentally is our malay comrades' best-loved fruit. Really demonstrates the thought process of our leaders when they came up with the FT policy and the concerns of our malay or indian citizens are not really addressed.

Well, it sure is not easy being a malay woman.....

i concur. It's just like me buying durians in indonesian and they only speak bahasa indon to me or bahasa melayu in sg or malaysia.

Opps sorry i forgot this doesn't apply to me it only applies to china ppl talking to minorities.

Since i belong to the majority race i'm expected to be discrminiated against.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ar bur then.

i concur. It's just like me buying durians in indonesian and they only speak bahasa indon to me or bahasa melayu in sg or malaysia.

Opps sorry i forgot this doesn't apply to me it only applies to china ppl talking to minorities.

Since i belong to the majority race i'm expected to be discrminiated against.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

being a malay man is even worse. always kena sterotype as macdonald delivery man:(

Yeah too bad about that. If only the Malays don't so jealously guard it as their exclusive turf, maybe the sterotyping won't exist. That said, I am not blind to the fact that many Malays are driving nice new cars out of proportion to their representation in Singapore's demography.

Last edited: