• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cartoon about nepotism

jo.png

Osama Hajjaj
15 June 2021

Nepotism​

Not a level playing field.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AN ATHEIST IN THE WOODS

An atheist was walking through the woods.
"What majestic trees!"
"What powerful rivers!"
"What beautiful animals!"
He said to himself.

Suddenly, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look . . . and saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him.
He ran as fast as he could along the path.
He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing on him ....He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer ....and then ..... he tripped and fell.

Rolling over to pick himself up, he found the bear was right on top of him ....reaching towards him with its left paw ...and raising the right paw to strike ...

At that instant the Atheist cried out, "Oh my God!"
Time Stopped ...
The bear froze .....
The forest was silent ....

A bright light shone upon the man, and a voice came out of the sky ...
"You deny my existence for all these years, you teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident .... Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament?"
"Am I to count you as a believer?"

The atheist looked directly into the light ...."It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask You to treat me as a Christian now ... but perhaps you could make the Bear a Christian?"

... a pause ...

"Very well," said the voice ...
The light went out.
The sounds of the forest resumed ...

And the bear dropped his right arm ....
brought both paws together ....
bowed his head & spoke ...

"Lord, bless this food, which I am about to receive.”

Reactions: jw5

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinadogfestival1_pete_kreiner%20-%20Copy.png

au.png

Pete Kreiner
27 June 2021

Monster Fangs

I read recently that the Yulin Dog Meat Festival in China (June 21 - 30) has been canceled, but then read somewhere this week that a "toned-down" event is still going ahead. At this "festival" thousands of dogs are rounded up, forced into cramped cages, cruelly tortured to death in front of crowds of laughing people (the crueler the torture the better they say, because the meat tastes "sweeter") and then consumed.
This isn't just about eating animals.
I eat cows and chickens but I'm pretty sure when they're slaughtered it's done humanely.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/yulin-dog-festival-china-carrie-john…